Bruno Guimaraes

Standard: Some clubs believe they can close the transfer of Bruno Guimarães from Newcastle United for a value closer to £80 million than the release clause in the player’s contract.

Haha. Straight from Toon’s mouth. Negotiate with clubs at a lower fee than his RC then boom, when his RC expires the fee goes up.

Haha. Straight from Toon’s mouth. Negotiate with clubs at a lower fee than his RC then boom, when his RC expires the fee goes up.
It’s because Newcastle need the money and they know it’s highly unlikely anyone will pay the £100mil clause so it’s a double edged sword. Can they risk not negotiating to get a deal done before the clause expires.

Whenever I’ve watched him I’ve felt he’s not press resistant enough to play as a lone 6 for us. Loses the ball a little too easy when he’s being pressed IMO. Would be good alongside Rodri and Foden, but don’t think he’s ideal to deputize for Rodri. Also wonder why we hardly seem to look outside the PL for new signings? So many other great options if we’re looking to spend 100m

Whenever I’ve watched him I’ve felt he’s not press resistant enough to play as a lone 6 for us. Loses the ball a little too easy when he’s being pressed IMO. Would be good alongside Rodri and Foden, but don’t think he’s ideal to deputize for Rodri. Also wonder why we hardly seem to look outside the PL for new signings? So many other great options if we’re looking to spend 100m
He isn't the greatest but still a lot better bet than Kalvin Phillips and the banned Paqueta (providing the release clause is 100% legit). Still think both Nunes and Grealish are worthy for another crack at first team place. Along with Kova, Bobb and Lewis we will be will covered for midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.