Bruno Guimaraes

Read some report yesterday that his clause was 100m euros not £. Not that it makes much difference, but 80+ sounds better than 100.

Hope we know in the next two weeks though, Neves would be my 2nd option and he has his admirers moving already.

Hope we know in the next two weeks though, Neves would be my 2nd option and he has his admirers moving already.
I’d have thought the club already know and will be making moves for their preferred target already, with the summer tournaments only a couple of weeks away. Otherwise it will be mid July. What we could really do with is quick decisions from our players on any departures, before they return from any holidays after the tournaments..

I’d have thought the club already know and will be making moves for their preferred target already, with the summer tournaments only a couple of weeks away. Otherwise it will be mid July. What we could really do with is quick decisions from our players on any departures, before they return from any holidays after the tournaments..
yeah, im just impatient.

Everyone would like early decisions but it rarely happens and unlikely to happen in the future. Transfers can crop up any time for any number of reasons
wishful thinking on my part, the DM/CM is the key/marquee one id like that done as soon as the window opens. fuck about elsewhere,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.