Bruno Guimaraes

The league game where we lost to Arsenal was decided with a deflection and both sides weren't brilliant. Rice was involved in that game. Kova was fortunate he didn't get his marching orders.
And you don't think the result may have been different if we had replaced Kova with Rice and removed him from their side?

They don't sell before 30th June they could fail PSR
It's a ridiculous symptom of PSR.
Forest got more money for Johnson by hanging on to him but failed PSR because the sale didn't show in the accounts.

FFP/PSR is so flawed.
Any other business and a CEO would be congratulating a director for making a greater profit. In football they can cost their points by making a bigger profit!!!

The barcodes have to sell someone apparently and if we buy Guimaraes then they'll most likely get to keep Gordon and Isak.
Basically if we buy him we get a player in a position WE need and a rival doesn't get Isak.

I hope we get him, he's a class act. Now that the Paqueta story seems to be growing, I think he will be great signing.

He's able to pick out passes and has the movement which would really make a big difference for us. He's easily been Newcastle's best player whenever I've seen him play for them and would easily make the step up for us.

And you don't think the result may have been different if we had replaced Kova with Rice and removed him from their side?
Nope no difference. Rice wasn't outstanding in the game at the Emirates either

I think the one thing he's got is the ability to arrive late in the box, similar to Gundo.
We've missed that massively this season.
KDB played a pass into the area on Saturday; too far in front of Haaland , the ball ran out for a goal kick and a few moaned around me that he should've got his head up!
Gundo taps that in. De Bruyne is then a genius.

He's not a £100m player but then neither is Caicedo or Enzo Fernandez (a fantastic player BTW).
But if Guimaraes goes to Arsenal he strengthens them massively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.