Bruno Guimaraes

I saw a stat the other day saying he covers the most distance over a game of any player in the PL. I think he'd be a great buy but I struggle to see how we keep Nunes, Kovacic, Lewis etc happy when Lewis and Nunes already barely played last year.

I saw a stat the other day saying he covers the most distance over a game of any player in the PL. I think he'd be a great buy but I struggle to see how we keep Nunes, Kovacic, Lewis etc happy when Lewis and Nunes already barely played last year.
There will be more games next season with revamped UCL and CWC, we can potentially play 75 games + international games for some of the squad

There will be enough minutes if the squad size is increased.

This transfers, if it is a subject, will be discussed on highest level. I mean Saudi and UAE level.

Rodri alongside Bruno is closer to what we had with Gundo, we settled with Kova and Nunes just hasn't worked. If he does come in, IMO it depends on who leaves. If that's Bernardo, then Nunes probably stays and becomes a part of the attacking options instead (which i'm not sure about with him tbh).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.