Bruno Guimaraes

On paper yes, but we'd be back to basketball football with that front four. All great players but we need a balance.
Rodri, Bernardo, Grealish, Gundogan all keep the ball well. The two higher risk midfielders of the lat period have been keV and Phil.

There's always room for 1 in our set up. But given we've now got Doku on the wing.

Next year can see Jack being reintegrated.

Rodri Kovacic Foden
Doku Haaland Grealish.

I know we're pretty used to these players and it might look unexciting for some but

Rodri best holding midfielder in the world
Foden best player in the EPL
Haaland best pure goal scorer in the world
Doku at 21 one of the most exciting wingers in European football.

Rodri, Bernardo, Grealish, Gundogan all keep the ball well. The two higher risk midfielders of the lat period have been keV and Phil.

There's always room for 1 in our set up. But given we've now got Doku on the wing.

Rodri Kovacic Foden
Doku Haaland Grealish.

I know we're pretty used to these players and it might look unexciting for some but

Don’t have too many problems with that, though I always think it will depend on the opponent and the circumstances. I’d just like to see us have enough players to cover more eventualities. We don’t need many, but they have to be capable.

Rodri Kovacic Foden
Doku Haaland Grealish.

Imagine thinking this is unexciting. Whoever thinks that can fuck right off to support real madrid.

Having said that, I don't see Bernardo going, so he might be in there a lot, instead of Kova.

Rodri Kovacic Foden
Doku Haaland Grealish.

Agree with that, except, If we get him, Guimaraes for Kovacic

Watching this, advised with the volume muted, one can appreciate that Guimaraes brings considerably more than just aggression and lung power. Bit of Tevez, bit of Fernandinho, bit of Gundogan, and a bit of de Bruyne, too.

10 of 10 times before Neves

Imagine thinking this is unexciting. Whoever thinks that can fuck right off to support real madrid.

Having said that, I don't see Bernardo going, so he might be in there a lot, instead of Kova.
I'm all for that as think he's better in the middle.

10 of 10 times before Neves
Saw the Neves video and for a kid he's pretty impressive and will be some player but this guy is doing all this in the EPL. Just adding him to our setup would make us way stronger for all sorts of reasons not least giving our most important player s break every now and again

Watching this, advised with the volume muted, one can appreciate that Guimaraes brings considerably more than just aggression and lung power. Bit of Tevez, bit of Fernandinho, bit of Gundogan, and a bit of de Bruyne, too.

No pressure like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.