Bruno Guimaraes

Gallagher is Robbie Savage reincarnated. Runs lots, but does little with the ball.

Enzo doesn’t do anything. It’s no surprise to me that when he got injured, they won loads of games.
If you don't rate Gallagher and Enzo, I assume you won't rate Bruno G. Which is fine. He's not a 100m player in my eyes. Would say more around 65m-70m.

And I'm not saying they're world beaters by any means. I do think Enzo is a touch below the other 2 lads but he's also the youngest. Gallagher is a tough lad to play against, akin to Bruno G. Not mesmerized by either on the ball but both can do a job. Not the best at anything but quite solid at everything.

If you don't rate Gallagher and Enzo, I assume you won't rate Bruno G. Which is fine. He's not a 100m player in my eyes. Would say more around 65m-70m.

And I'm not saying they're world beaters by any means. I do think Enzo is a touch below the other 2 lads but he's also the youngest. Gallagher is a tough lad to play against, akin to Bruno G. Not mesmerized by either on the ball but both can do a job. Not the best at anything but quite solid at everything.
Guimaraes is better than both Gallagher and Enzo, he's also far more suited to what we need than either of those. There may be other options, but it isn't those.

Guimaraes has a better passing skillset alongside better positioning. I don’t think he’s amazing, but would be a good asset for us to have.

Gallagher is a manic presser, which is why he stands out against us. He sometimes gets near the ball when most others don’t. He’d be useful for us in about 5 games a season when we need our press to be at its best. His output with the ball is underwhelming though.

I don’t rate Enzo much at all.

Guimaraes is better than both Gallagher and Enzo, he's also far more suited to what we need than either of those. There may be other options, but it isn't those.
He has everything we lack.

Pace, athleticism, box to box and very aggressive.

100m crazy money but if he fits into this side and improves us, it's money well spent.

Not to sure solid back 4 2 box to box midfielders. Every player would have to graft or they wouldn't play
Graft is all well and good, but we got back into the race last season by going back to our basic identity and keeping the ball. I just think we need a balance between those players who can keep the ball and those players who can attack with greater risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.