Bruno Guimaraes

What are the other options that play similiar to him?
Not really any exact profiles as far as I can tell. The Chelsea lads Conor Gallagher and Enzo might be the most similar in the prem. Otherwise, maybe De Paul or the Fofana lad from France?

Pedri also covers a lot of the same areas but to a higher standard.

Not really any exact profiles as far as I can tell. The Chelsea lads Conor Gallagher and Enzo might be the most similar in the prem. Otherwise, maybe De Paul or the Fofana lad from France?

Gallagher is Robbie Savage reincarnated. Runs lots, but does little with the ball.

Enzo doesn’t do anything. It’s no surprise to me that when he got injured, they won loads of games.

100m for him is too much but hey its not my money.....he is a decent player but not much more

Yeah I too think he's not worth that much as a marquee player which is basically what this rumoured price tag would class him as.

Don't see it myself, a good player but not great. I do think domestically we seem to over value players who get stuck in & play to the crowd & wear their heart on their sleeve.

Whilst certainly Premiership proven, the large fee will help out the Geordies FFP/PSR wise....why should we be the ones to dip them out of the quicksand & hamstrung ourselves for other potential transfers this summer in an ever tightening financial market where accounts seem to be increasingly scrutinised.

I'd rather we invest in Joao Neves for this particular position who seems to fit our mould of young potential & also may help as a makeweight in finally concluding the annual Bernie Silva move back to Benfica/warmer climates saga.

Yeah I too think he's not worth that much as a marquee player which is basically what this rumoured price tag would class him as.

Don't see it myself, a good player but not great. I do think domestically we seem to over value players who get stuck in & play to the crowd & wear their heart on their sleeve.

Whilst certainly Premiership proven, the large fee will help out the Geordies FFP/PSR wise....why should we be the ones to dip them out of the quicksand & hamstrung ourselves for other potential transfers this summer in an ever tightening financial market where accounts seem to be increasingly scrutinised.

I'd rather we invest in Joao Neves for this particular position who seems to fit our mould of young potential & also may help as a makeweight in finally concluding the annual Bernie Silva move back to Benfica/warmer climates saga.
Maybe Joao Neves isn’t anywhere near a City level player. Maybe our scouts don’t think he will succeed here.

Is fofana the same lad that we sold to celtic ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.