Bruno Guimaraes

The player’s £100m fee can reportedly be paid in three annual installments making a deal more viable for clubs at risk of exceeding Profit & Sustainability Rules.
We paid the 100 for Grealish in instalments and even paying Haalands 51m fee over a few years I believe.

Bruno Guimaraes is only two years younger
I think age isn’t an issue. Maybe when spreading the cost over how many years that player will play at the club but not going after a player because they are say 29/30 is ridiculous. I’d personally like a few more experienced players at city if certain players leave.

We paid the 100 for Grealish in instalments and even paying Haalands 51m fee over a few years I believe.

I think age isn’t an issue. Maybe when spreading the cost over how many years that player will play at the club but not going after a player because they are say 29/30 is ridiculous. I’d personally like a few more experienced players at city if certain players leave.
I agree on that that. The only problem I see with Palhinha is his disciplinary record.

Bruno Guimaraes is only two years younger
Not exactly, he turns 27 in mid November, so 2,5 years, and I think in footballing terms that's a massive difference. I would go up to 80m quid for Bruno. We paid 30m quid for Kova, so I don't see why should we pay more for Palhinha. Up to 40 for me at most. I still think we will get Bruno.

If we are to go for an older player, I would prefer Kimmich.

Not exactly, he turns 27 in mid November, so 2,5 years, and I think in footballing terms that's a massive difference. I would go up to 80m quid for Bruno. We paid 30m quid for Kova, so I don't see why should we pay more for Palhinha. Up to 40 for me at most. I still think we will get Bruno.

If we are to go for an older player, I would prefer Kimmich.
Still not much in it if we are after cover. If Fulham are going to ask for what Bruno Guimaraes is going for then it would be a no go. Keep Nunes for the ball skills if we were to sign Palahinha. Kimmich would be brilliant but no chance Bayern are going to let him go anytime soon.

THB. 20 DONE
T Doyle. 4.6 "
McAtee. 20-25
Philips. 5 loan fee
Cancello. 10 loan fee
Esbrand. 4
Gomez. 10
Perrone. 15
Courto. 40
C Doyle. 15
total. 146.5
without other loans

Finley Burns
Katongo at Luton
Mbetie
Baptiste
Robinson
Delap
Kayky
Probably another 30 plus at least

and that is Bernie and the rest of the 1st team squad staying

Just pay it
Take Perrone off this list...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.