Bruno Guimaraes

If Bob is going there loan only no options for to buy him it will do him good but Newcastle and there fans will want to keep him buy the player! Can't see Newcastle just wanting a loan they'd want to buy him
It's frustrating because I bet they wouldn't care to have a buy out option for Kalvin, but they would want one for Oscar.

If Bob is going there loan only no options for to buy him it will do him good but Newcastle and there fans will want to keep him buy the player! Can't see Newcastle just wanting a loan they'd want to buy him
Think Bobb will be an integral part of our squad next year especially with as amount of games to play

Offer them Phillips but want Bobb staying

Home grown players are worth their weight in gold squad wise. A squad of 17 plus 4 English alongside Foden and Lewis is too small for all the extra matches this season. A couple of injuries (Stones, De Bruyne, Haaland last season for example) and we’re struggling. Makes no sense to lose Bobb.

Think Bobb will be an integral part of our squad next year especially with as amount of games to play

Offer them Phillips but want Bobb staying
Imagine seeing Bobb have a season like Palmer's just had, in a Newcastle shirt.
No thanks.
First time I saw Palmer, think he came on as a sub in the CL, scored a cracker. I thought this kid doesn't lack confidence.
Same with Bobb. Technically very good. The goal against Newcastle being a prime example. Not many score that.

Bruno Guimaraes, Not for me

I am not being big-headed and all that But City are levels above his talent, We can not make the same mistake we did with Phillips when he stood out at Leeds, Forget any loan deal with Bobb going there because Bobb can play

I am not being big-headed and all that But City are levels above his talent, We can not make the same mistake we did with Phillips when he stood out at Leeds, Forget any loan deal with Bobb going there because Bobb can play
Ridiculous to even compare Phillips and this lad.

Yeah i agree, i don't understand why we would do this. Oscar's only going to get better and we're going to need him next season.

Why do we have to give them anyone on loan anyway, Guimaraes has a release clause doesn't he?

I've seen conflicting reports on the price for him too, £100m for us, yet there are reports that the dippers and the arse want him for €80m!

Whatever it is, just pay the money City!

He solves our biggest weakness. So for me, let's sign him. We might not even need to sign anyone else. We're the best team in the world but need cover for Rodri and to not run him into the ground.

Yeah i agree, i don't understand why we would do this. Oscar's only going to get better and we're going to need him next season.

Why do we have to give them anyone on loan anyway, Guimaraes has a release clause doesn't he?

I've seen conflicting reports on the price for him too, £100m for us, yet there are reports that the dippers and the arse want him for €80m!

Whatever it is, just pay the money City!
Fools would just pay the money. The player wants us, his club need cash due to FFP, and we may have players they could use.

Deals, deals make the world go round.

Leonardo Dicaprio GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.