Bruno Guimaraes

Don't really need that if we are looking for Rodri cover. Besides that if he was that bad then Bayern wouldn't have really considered him as an option.
I disagree. The single biggest asset to cover for Rodri if that you've got to be utterly press-resistant. That's the main reason that Phillips failed, because he couldn't be trusted on the ball in tight spaces. Lewis too has struggled with that aspect of the role because of his lack of physicality, even though he has the technique to do it. It's also the reason that even Bernardo has played that role ahead of more physical players in a crunch.

I disagree. The single biggest asset to cover for Rodri if that you've got to be utterly press-resistant. That's the main reason that Phillips failed, because he couldn't be trusted on the ball in tight spaces. Lewis too has struggled with that aspect of the role because of his lack of physicality, even though he has the technique to do it. It's also the reason that even Bernardo has played that role ahead of more physical players in a crunch.
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...have the ability,play into their wing targets.

yeah, definitely getting another loan before they make that call i expect
Much too early to move on from him. Had the most progressive passes completed of any U21 player in the entire top 5 leagues. A Rodri protegee in the making?

Much too early to move on from him. Had the most progressive passes completed of any U21 player in the entire top 5 leagues. A Rodri protegee in the making?
would love to have seen him in the 'Gundo' slot more tbh, looks to have all the tools for that in his locker when he came on for us (not seen much of him at Palmas in the 6 tbf but liked him alot in his cameos here).

If this is done due to the cost, then I dont see us buying anybody who can reasonably be considered a starter.

Maybe this means Bernie stays (rumours are leading to this) and Pep should just make Bernie a midfielder 100% and we buy wingers instead.

This could also mean we have more trust in Nunes developing into a proper box to box player.

Not the end of world, but ideally maybe are in for that Neves guy if there is an alternative.

Understandable. I can't see Oscar getting any significant playing time if we keep Jeremy, Jack, Bernardo, and even add Savio as well. We are linked to some RWs as well, and he is at an age (about to be 21) when he has to be playing.

Understandable. I can't see Oscar getting any significant playing time if we keep Jeremy, Jack, Bernardo, and even add Savio as well. We are linked to some RWs as well, and he is at an age (about to be 21) when he has to be playing.

If Bob is going there loan only no options for to buy him it will do him good but Newcastle and there fans will want to keep him buy the player! Can't see Newcastle just wanting a loan they'd want to buy him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.