Bruno Guimaraes

He and Paqueta strike me as completely different players but equally ones that can both be moulded into whatever Pep wants them to be.

Bruno better defensively, Paqueta better offensively.

I didn't think it'd be one or the other as that report suggests.

A much better fit than paqueta in my eyes. If were considering paqueta at 85, bruno has to be the better bet at around the £100m mark. Plays the 8 and 6 role giving us both a compliment and alternative to Rodri. Not as young as we'd like but 26 is a young enough age.

Between those 2 and kovacic, then add in Bernardo, lewis and nunes as options, that's our midfield sorted. Of all the midfielder links, this makes the most sense.

Perhaps we can palm off phillips to them in exchange.

Arsenal also in on this lad as per a few lads on Twitter today. Good player, quite expensive tho.

Can’t help but think it’s absolutely ridiculous Newcastle may have to sell their better players when they are the richest club in world football. Just doesn’t sit right with me tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.