Bruno Peres

So I downloaded two matches to watch him because I think competent fullbacks are a top priority this season, and I was impressed with a couple things, as well as disappointed with others.

He was the quickest player on the pitch. The guy's got afterburners. He'did probably be our quickest player. His speed gets him out of trouble.

The way he dribbles reminds you of a proper winger.

His passing and crossing, though, seemed wayward, and I am certain he will make me shit myself when he is defending a corner. Not confident or strong in the air from the little bit I saw.
His decision making is what worries me the most. But if given time, I reckon he'll turn out like a right sided version of Marcelo at Real Madrid. Once his decision making improved and he learns when to attack vs when just to play simply, he'll be an asset.

Looks like a good Youtube player, but you do wonder whether a 26 year old who hasn't been capped for their country would be good enough for us.

So I downloaded two matches to watch him because I think competent fullbacks are a top priority this season, and I was impressed with a couple things, as well as disappointed with others.

He was the quickest player on the pitch. The guy's got afterburners. He'did probably be our quickest player. His speed gets him out of trouble.

The way he dribbles reminds you of a proper winger.

His passing and crossing, though, seemed wayward, and I am certain he will make me shit myself when he is defending a corner. Not confident or strong in the air from the little bit I saw.

I immediately thought of Micah when I read that...

Hopefully we can get this one done as he looks a real pep type full back! Fuck defending when you have the attackers we do! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.