Bruno Peres

You can say that again..... he's what 26....and only played 3 seasons of 1st team football..... rest of career been spent loaned out... nowhere near the current worst Brazil team in my lifetime (probably ever)..... and people have decided he's better than the current French national right back? I remember being in the Spain team was reason enough to declare Nolito as the second coming of christ!.....so why is this guy a great signing?
LIke i said, 15 million is more than enough for him. to reject that is just pure greed.

You can say that again..... he's what 26....and only played 3 seasons of 1st team football..... rest of career been spent loaned out... nowhere near the current worst Brazil team in my lifetime (probably ever)..... and people have decided he's better than the current French national right back? I remember being in the Spain team was reason enough to declare Nolito as the second coming of christ!.....so why is this guy a great signing?

Another incredibly positive post from you.

I think the transfer forum would sink into a hole of negativity without you around to spread your optimism.

Paulinho had plenty of caps for Brazil and Fernandinho had none, when spurs signed Paulinho and we signed Ferna. Ferna also cost 2x more, and is 3 years older. Paulinho is about the same age as Ferna was when we signed him. Paulinho is now playing in China after flopping for Spurs, while Ferna has been a big success. Playing for the national team isn't always a good indicator. Not to mention that Brazil have had Alves as their RB for some time.

Cos it appears the best manager in the world has chosen him as our right-back..... Good enough?

LIke i said, 15 million is more than enough for him. to reject that is just pure greed.
Not greed, its Torinos' job to get the best price they can for him, if they end up not selling it may be a misjudgement, but then again they may not mind him staying if they can't get what they think he is worth.

They are just holding out for there valuation which is €20 mill so I'd assume it may get done at around £15 mill.

Paulinho had plenty of caps for Brazil and Fernandinho had none, when spurs signed Paulinho and we signed Ferna. Ferna also cost 2x more, and is 3 years older. Paulinho is about the same age now as Ferna was when we signed him. Paulinho is now playing in China while Ferna has been a big success. Playing for the national team isn't always a good indicator. Not to mention that Brazil have had Alves as their RB for some time.

I agree with you.....was pointing out the argument used for Nolito being a great signing ;)
Jonny.....Just because Pep wants a player doesn't elevate them to greatness.... that argument has been used for years by 'in Arsene we trust' arse fans.

Imagine saying this after we signed Fernandinho who was nowhere near the Brazilian team prior to signing with us. Some of Brazil's problems is the way the team is selected with agents and "who's the most marketable" affecting selections vs who's in form/best players. Then you compare it to another National team with questionable team selection. That's not a knock on Sagna who's been great for us and France but you didn't use the greatest examples to back up your points at all.

Because the Brazilian team is picked on merit....

Granted he could be shite but I wouldn't use that as a measurement.

I agree with you.....was pointing out the argument used for Nolito being a great signing ;)
Jonny.....Just because Pep wants a player doesn't elevate them to greatness.... that argument has been used for years by 'in Arsene we trust' arse fans.

Oh look, it's southamptonblue being a negative nancy again. Imagine my surprise.

1. There are plenty of arguments why Nolito was a good signing, but then you knew that already and were just being obtuse.

2. Wenger isn't even in the same league as Guardiola. Who are you trying to kid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.