Bruno Peres

This boy really excites me, has everything pace to burn rapid feet can beat 2/3 men with pure ease. Please get this wrapped up city

We have a good team with a lot of deadwood. Guys like Nasri, Yaya, Aleks, Bony, Navas (as much as I love him) don't fill me with optimism. We knows if Spanish Dave will be back to his best or whether Sterling has the potential to be a top player. Zlatan is a goalscorer and I rate Mkhitaryan almost as highly as Ginger Kev. Bringing Pogba in would cement them as title favourites IMO and that isn't something I want to happen. I want us to grab our targets as soon as possible so Pep can work with them immediately because it's going to be a tough season ahead and we need to be as prepared as possible.

This is the point. We can't buy without selling. We already are two players heavy in our allowed squad. If August comes around and we have 24 players for 17 spots we are going to be in a situation where we are giving players away on Frees.

He had more dribbles pr. game than Hazard/Martial this season, for a defender. That's quite crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.