Bruno Peres

The wage offer suggests to me that he isn't necessarily seen as a first-choice RB.

With a €20m fee. I'd hope he'd get in the first team for that! Are you trying to say we are paying a shed load for the next Lee Crooks?

he is currently earning apparently €800k per year at Torino, which explains that "low" wage offer City have made. Even that €2m would be big increase for him

With a €20m fee. I'd hope he'd get in the first team for that! Are you trying to say we are paying a shed load for the next Lee Crooks?

And here's the problem. Players shouldn't start due to their transfer fee. Isn't that what we are preaching to eachother all the time?

And here's the problem. Players shouldn't start due to their transfer fee. Isn't that what we are preaching to eachother all the time?

Totally agree but he's clearly over priced if we don't see him as an automatic starter. For 20m we must be able to find someone decent.

We've had Sagna/Zabba as our RB's for a few years now. Sagna is 34 and out of contract next summer. Peres wage is pretty much what we pay our "squad players". So there is still the option that Sagna is replaced by someone like Bellerin etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.