Bruno Peres

agreed! don't the club work a window in advance as well? once we knew pep was coming then surely he told txiki who he wanted and work got started? also wasn't it confirmed that pep sanctioned the sterling and de bruyne signings last season? every week that goes by is one lost for new signings to be integrated not only to pep and his tactics etc but also a new city in a new country! khaldoon and people in the loop say we will make swift moves and wont hang around but we seem to do exactly that?

Buying is easy. Selling is hard. If we want to get him in we need to finish Zabs. Should we give him away to speed up Peres?

I wish the transfer window would just end now. I am seriously getting pissed off with it. One minute we want Pogba, next minute we don't, one minute we are in advanced talks to sign Thiago, next minute we aren't, then we have already agreed a deal for Sane, the next day Schalke come out and say it's a load of rubbish. Same with Aubameyang, one day we are close to signing him, next day it's not even happening. It's just people constantly making up random and utter bullshit. Half of these journalists shouldn't even have a job, they should be at the job centre because they are absolutely terrible.

As for City and Txixi, well... If we don't start signing players soon we will be stuck with this ageing, one paced squad for the start of the season. I expected players to jump through hoops when Pep came but its been underwhelming so far. None of us actually know what the hell is going on and who our targets are.

I don't blame Pep at all because he's a fantastic manager, but Txixi really is a first class cock and I say that in the kindest way possible. People will bemoan that transfer business takes a little longer than expected, but he seriously seriously drags shit out for months. He did it with the De Bruyne saga and he also did it with the Sterling saga, not to forget that we also signed Otamendi after the premier league had started. No wonder we came nowhere near close to winning the league, our signings didn't even have time to settle in during pre season, bar Sterling who even came a lot later than we all expected.

Txixi needs to stop playing silly games, stop pissing about over a few million here and there and just stump up the cash. Absolute tit. He's good at signing players with a view to loaning them out, why can't he sign players with a view to play in the first team this season? Muppet.

Exactly, well said

We have brought 3 players in already, and it looks like we're very close on a few more. I think you should just let it happen. I'm sure we'll end up spending close to £150m again before too long.

It's hard to understand what is going on and what to believe. If Txixi is playing hardball over a few million quid then we really need to get someone else in to take care of the transfer business. Why are we dragging this out when we would rather have these new players on the plane for our pre season tour to China!? Absolutely bonkers.

If its true what Sammy Lee has said and we aren't even in for him, then why would we honestly keep an ageing player who is completely past it at City and will never be good enough now for our side? Reading from Italian press we have made 2 bids and offered him a contract, is that bullshit as well?

Really don't have a clue what is actually going on at City.

Love the Gundogan signing, but he's likely to be injured for the derby game in September and not sure on Nolito signing, will reserve judgement on him until he plays. As for Zinchenko, he's likely to be loaned out, looks a talent though. I am hoping for some serious movement this week with pre season tour coming up very soon.

This is what i said the other day.

Sterling - quoted a price - 50mil, dragged on all summer - got him for 49mil - wow! We sure showed them! moral high ground achieved.

Selling clubs want want they want at the end of the day and other clubs go about their business while we dick around over change and it also leads to players changing their minds as they dont think we are that into them (maybe what heppened with laporte, who knows).

Need to just pay up and get it done if its a small margrin of valuation.

Nothing in your post is actually true though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.