Bruno Peres

Never said any of it is gospel. It's my opinion.

None of us know what is true. We can only make educated guesses based on media etc.

If we only delt in proven facts then this would be a very dull place.

No you don't get to have an opinion on when a player signs or how much he was signed for. Those are facts. You can't change facts to support your opinion.

Sagna is immense but he's bordering 34, no guarantee his performance levels will stay high. Zabaleta is beyond finished, Maffeo untested.

add to the fact that I saw reports this evening that Sagna wont even be back with the team for the start of the season...cant believe we wont bring in atleast one fullback!

add to the fact that I saw reports this evening that Sagna wont even be back with the team for the start of the season...cant believe we wont bring in atleast one fullback!

I fully expect Zabs to leave and Peres to come in. That said...I bet Pep would be perfectly comfortable starting the season with Dinho and Navas as RBs.

The reports change by the day. It'll be on again tomorrow, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, etc. On the other days Sane will be on. :-) it's all crazy. Can't believe I waste all my time every bloody window.

No you don't get to have an opinion on when a player signs or how much he was signed for. Those are facts. You can't change facts to support your opinion.

It was widely reported that he signed for 49mil.

It was widely reported that Liverpool wanted 50mil. To the best of my understanding (I was not in the room when payment agreements were signed, relying on said reports) these are the facts.

It did drag on a while. Perhaps all summer was an exaggeration. It seemed longer in my memory. But it was a while, when you consider that we did not get him for less than the (alleged) fee.

My perception, formed once again by media reports, is that other clubs such a bayern, psg and the shit, appear to go about their business swiftly and pay what clubs and agents (much like the speculated persuit of pogba). I'm not saying I agree with it, but txiki appears to drag things out.

So in conclusion. I don't know the full facts and I'm not saying I do.

I use info which is in the mainstream media, much like almost everyone on this forum, to form opinions and discuss them.

I am not a walking calander, I have a life away from here and as a result forgot the precise date raheem sterling signed. Sorry about that.

I thought Sterling cost £44m + £5m in bonuses, which are triggered by winning PL and CL titles?

Not saying we can't but I'm skeptical. Maffeo couldn't even get game time for Girona.
And Girona couldn't even get game time in La Liga... Because they couldn't secure promotion last season and have never been promoted into the top league. Maybe teams like Girona and NAC Breda would get further along if they played our kids more ;). Maffeo could possibly be a surprise package if we don't end up getting Peres

Never said any of it is gospel. It's my opinion.

None of us know what is true. We can only make educated guesses based on media etc.

If we only delt in proven facts then this would be a very dull place.

The point is your opinion has been based on what you have read in the media. The sooner you realise that 95% of what you read in the media is bullshit the happier you should be

There are a few people on this site that get bits of information and I listen when they speak the rest of the media is just white noise

If you don't believe me read media watch on f365 it enlightening on how a bullshit rumour can become an exclusive back page report in our daily papers

I wish the transfer window would just end now. I am seriously getting pissed off with it. One minute we want Pogba, next minute we don't, one minute we are in advanced talks to sign Thiago, next minute we aren't, then we have already agreed a deal for Sane, the next day Schalke come out and say it's a load of rubbish. Same with Aubameyang, one day we are close to signing him, next day it's not even happening. It's just people constantly making up random and utter bullshit. Half of these journalists shouldn't even have a job, they should be at the job centre because they are absolutely terrible.

As for City and Txixi, well... If we don't start signing players soon we will be stuck with this ageing, one paced squad for the start of the season. I expected players to jump through hoops when Pep came but its been underwhelming so far. None of us actually know what the hell is going on and who our targets are.

I don't blame Pep at all because he's a fantastic manager, but Txixi really is a first class cock and I say that in the kindest way possible. People will bemoan that transfer business takes a little longer than expected, but he seriously seriously drags shit out for months. He did it with the De Bruyne saga and he also did it with the Sterling saga, not to forget that we also signed Otamendi after the premier league had started. No wonder we came nowhere near close to winning the league, our signings didn't even have time to settle in during pre season, bar Sterling who even came a lot later than we all expected.

Txixi needs to stop playing silly games, stop pissing about over a few million here and there and just stump up the cash. Absolute tit. He's good at signing players with a view to loaning them out, why can't he sign players with a view to play in the first team this season? Muppet.
What a load of bollocks. You are one of those who believe everything that you read. As for Txiki playing silly beggars, you know sfa about how he operates. Why not just stay away from the thread if it bothers you that much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.