Bruno Peres

Fifteen years olds with Twitter accounts do not make reliable sources. Far from being disappointed with players that we were never in for, who we now have been snubbed by, perhaps focus on the good young players we have bought and the world class manager who is now in charge.

This X1000000

Dito. The amount of people actually believing media and -worse- twitter when it comes to football rumors is beyond me. It becomes more hilarious when they gonna slate Txiki for dragging things on and tell him to just pay up whatever is asked only to fulfill their bottomless needs to get new players in. Btw the very same people blaming Pellegrini for overlooking youth while they themselves mention no youth player during a transfer window.

so txiki has fucked up and its off?
200.gif

You definitely need to see somebody about your 'transfer forum' problems..

haha maybe you do Pablo? you constantly belittle people on a daily basis? me..........I`m currently riding the crest of a wave mate and life is good!

Dito. The amount of people actually believing media and -worse- twitter when it comes to football rumors is beyond me. It becomes more hilarious when they gonna slate Txiki for dragging things on and tell him to just pay up whatever is asked only to fulfill their bottomless needs to get new players in. Btw the very same people blaming Pellegrini for overlooking youth while they themselves mention no youth player during a transfer window.

Some people for their own good need to step away from the transfer forum, you can see it is literally consuming them.
He's only been here just over a week but I'm going to have to blame Pep for the state of the transfer forum this season! I think people suddenly thought transfers would be a walk in the park and Pep just had to point at who he wanted and they'd come. Even the team that the player belongs to, would be so mesmerised by Pep, that they would happily abandon all negotiations and wave the white flag and allow us and Pep to swoop in to take their player!

Truth is the very large majority of us don't have a clue how complex these transfer dealings are and even less of us know if Txiki is doing a good job or not!

haha maybe you do Pablo? you constantly belittle people on a daily basis? me..........I`m currently riding the crest of a wave mate and life is good!
Haha! Belittle who? You might be riding a quest of a wave and life is good (which I'm glad for you) but your sense of humour could do with a little work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.