Bruno Peres

I'm frustrated as Pep must be also. Theres no way this is how he envisioned the first transfer window to get started. How are we suddenly out for Bruno? Fullback was one of our most glaring needs and we've watched top fullbacks go elsewhere as we swing and miss. Someone said it just before, if we are about to pay 53mil for Stones, how are we balking at the Peres cost?????? It seems like we've become stingy with our transfers lately? If Besiktas wants to pay $1 mil for Kolorav SOLD. Roma wants to pay $2 mil for Zaba SOLD. We need new blood working with Pep asap.

I'm frustrated as Pep must be also. Theres no way this is how he envisioned the first transfer window to get started. How are we suddenly out for Bruno? Fullback was one of our most glaring needs and we've watched top fullbacks go elsewhere as we swing and miss. Someone said it just before, if we are about to pay 53mil for Stones, how are we balking at the Peres cost?????? It seems like we've become stingy with our transfers lately? If Besiktas wants to pay $1 mil for Kolorav SOLD. Roma wants to pay $2 mil for Zaba SOLD. We need new blood working with Pep asap.

It seems Peres has refused to train with his club the last few days...maybe we've just been waiting for Peres to make his move, to help push this deal? Looks like the lad is now doing his bit, lets hope we do the same and get it done....

Say hello to Pep from the rest of us on BM next time you speak with him

Not sure how this surprises me every summer, but some people's ability to take snippets of media speculation and use them to paint an elaborate picture amazes me.

What if Pep hates Bruno and we've never placed a phone call to Torino? What if Tixiki is offering Pep marquee signings, and Pep is telling him to hold off... that he wants to train with players first, and certain personnel might be proficient going into the season? I don't know. But I do know you don't either.

So much of what we read is clutching at straws or smoke & mirrors. Even a lot of information that filters down to people "in the know" must be an incomplete part of a full story. There will be people very much involved in the clubs transfers who don't know the full story, let alone minions like us trying to connect the dots with scraps from media outlets. Far be it for me to tell you how to live, but If you're going to take everything at face value you're going to face this frustration every summer. Sounds exhausting.

I would honestly just buy the players first and then if we can't get a buyer for them, just don't include them within our premier league squad. They will soon be pushing to find a club then. We shouldn't be held to ransom by the player if another team can't match their wages, it's up to us to call the shots.

I could be wrong but I believe that would be grounds for them to cancel their contracts and leave on a free.

Erm.......yeah seems legit ;-)

His last year playing at Santos he couldn't get a game (they tried selling him) behind a guy same age who now plays in Bulgaria.... neither got a sniff of the Brazil squad even when it was only Brazil based players picked..... and there isn't any interest except ours noted now....... so why would it not sound legit ??

I wouldn't judge him only based on his youtube compilation. Though if we arn't interested someone needs to tell him to go back to training with Torino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.