Bruno Peres

Right okay then...

Txixi's transfer business last season...

We sign Kevin De Bruyne on 30th August and Otamendi on 20th August, don't you think that's too late to sign players when they haven't had a pre season with us to settle into the club and adapt to the surroundings?

Compare it with Garry Cook...

David Silva signed on 14th july
Yaya Toure signed 2nd july
Carlos Tevez signed 14th july...

I think this is the reason why me and other people on this forum are very sceptical about Txixi. Garry Cook seemed to have a more aggressive transfer approach and seemed to want to press on with transfers and get them done and dusted regardless of what we paid, Txixi the way he deals seems like he would be well suited at Arsenal. Yeah he's more of a negotiator, but I think he seems to think we are Barca and players will jump through hoops for us regardless of what we pay. City are a club that need to pay up and shut up if we want to secure big targets.

I know we are half way through July, but we have another 5 or 6 players to sign to completely revamp the squad. Gundogan fantastic signing but as stated he's injured for our first lot of games, Nolito isn't someone I would have personally signed but will reserve judgement on him. We need to proper crack on with it and I'm hoping these next few weeks sees the club signing 2 new full backs, 1 centre back or maybe 2, another Central midfielder and a striker. Leroy Sane isn't counted as a striker signing for me either.

You admit you don't know what is happening, but you feel justified in criticising those trying to get the deals done.

I think you are being naive to think that because we signed x on this day one season, that is the benchmark. Too many factors in the mix to even think all transfers are the same.

Yes, in an ideal world, all our incomings and outgoings would be confirmed before pre season, but come on, do you really think it is that simple?

It could be another brief from City, they have done a lot of that this summer. Not so much who we are in for, but who they have stepped away from/no longer interest.

Peres is one of the names which I suggested yesterday could be one of the four agreed deals, although that was before these reports Zabba is could now staying?

We're at the business end of things now, so plenty will be put out of their misery very soon!

What does "brief" mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.