Bruno Peres

Aha who am I meant to put there?...Think he'd be good at wingback, less defending and more going forward

He'd be shit at wingback.

People think he'd be good because he's shite at defending. But he lacks the work ethic, stamina and pace to be a wingback, and his attacking contributions are completely overblown.

The fact is he's just a slow leftback with poor positional sense who gets caught upfield because he's switched off, not because he's so great going forward.

And 2 goals a season isn't worth 100s of wasted shots at the near post of attacking moves breaking down because he decides to take a 30 yard shot.

He'd be shit at wingback.

People think he'd be good because he's shite at defending. But he lacks the work ethic, stamina and pace to be a wingback, and his attacking contributions are completely overblown.

The fact is he's just a slow leftback with poor positional sense who gets caught upfield because he's switched off, not because he's so great going forward.

And 2 goals a season isn't worth 100s of wasted shots at the near post of attacking moves breaking down because he decides to take a 30 yard shot.

Peres(RWB) 31 Appearances, 3 goals(31 shots), 32 chances created(4 assists), 45 tackles, 36 interceptions, 41 clearances, 5 blocks, 7 headers won

Kolarov(LB) 28 appearances, 3 goals(26 shots), 38 chances created(3 assists), 25 tackles, 46 interceptions, 94 clearances, 8 blocks, 43 headers won

Nothing wrong with his stamina, still bombing past our left winger in the 90th minute. You don't have to have pace to be a wingback, Lichtsteiner & Evra are not quick and they do just fine for Juventus in those positions. His work ethic is iffy but he does more defensive work than Peres

Peres(RWB) 31 Appearances, 3 goals(31 shots), 32 chances created(4 assists), 45 tackles, 36 interceptions, 41 clearances, 5 blocks, 7 headers won

Kolarov(LB) 28 appearances, 3 goals(26 shots), 38 chances created(3 assists), 25 tackles, 46 interceptions, 94 clearances, 8 blocks, 43 headers won

Nothing wrong with his stamina, still bombing past our left winger in the 90th minute.

He hasn't "bombed" past anyone since 2012, jogged past on the slowest and most obvious overlapping run ever maybe and when he does, he'll smash a cross into the near post and take 5 minutes to get back.

Bruno Peres is playing in a bad Torino team. If he had players like De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero around him his statistics would shit all over kolarovs. You only need to look at the highlights video a few pages ago to see about half a dozen assists gone begging by Immobile not being able to hit a barn door.

I think its ridiculous for anyone to compare Kolarov to Peres. Peres has been the driving power behind Torino and Torino is a shitty team. Imagine how good he would be playing under Pep. I agree he attacks more than he defends but that's pretty much 50% of Pep's job done, all Pep has to do next is work on Peres's defensive ability. I would take him over Ricardo Rodriguez.

I think its ridiculous for anyone to compare Kolarov to Peres. Peres has been the driving power behind Torino and Torino is a shitty team. Imagine how good he would be playing under Pep. I agree he attacks more than he defends but that's pretty much 50% of Pep's job done, all Pep has to do next is work on Peres's defensive ability. I would take him over Ricardo Rodriguez.

Good post buddy. I think we'll get it done. Quite a lot of us are as adamant as you are and we've already bid once. I don't see how we'd get beaten out by watford. Seems a weird bid by them? Haven't they been bringing Nyom around nicely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.