Bruno Peres

new info mate? would like to have him but no real proof that our bid has even gone in let alone been accepted?

No info. Just an assumption. Zaba appears to be off so we need a successor with sagna as backup.

He is a relatively obscure link for a sensible fee. Link seems to be lingering, much like zinchenko.

I'm thinking it will happen.

We've raised our bid from 15m Euros to 15m pounds apparently

@City_Watch 11m ago
Manchester City raise their offer to £15 million for Brazilian right-back Bruno Peres. [Toro News]

If we do want him, and with an actual view to competing with Sagna, then there's little chance he'll stay at Torino.

No offence to them.

Not that I know much about him.

his marauding runs forward on youtube comps look incredible. But, how is his actual defending?
Never seen him play, but not too hot, according to some posters (Which was "allegedly" the major gripe by many, with Alex on here)

Looks like it's a done deal though, so,
If he is as quick as people say, hopefully, whatever defensive naiveties he may possess will be more than covered up by his pace. Vis-a-Vis Micah, in the early days... Pre injuries

Last edited:
15 million rejected by Torino. To much greed in football these days

You can say that again..... he's what 26....and only played 3 seasons of 1st team football..... rest of career been spent loaned out... nowhere near the current worst Brazil team in my lifetime (probably ever)..... and people have decided he's better than the current French national right back? I remember being in the Spain team was reason enough to declare Nolito as the second coming of christ!.....so why is this guy a great signing?

You can say that again..... he's what 26....and only played 3 seasons of 1st team football..... rest of career been spent loaned out... nowhere near the current worst Brazil team in my lifetime (probably ever)..... and people have decided he's better than the current French national right back? I remember being in the Spain team was reason enough to declare Nolito as the second coming of christ!.....so why is this guy a great signing?

Had a great season last season, good on the ball and going forward, very quick and decent defensivly, will be perfect under pep and at 15m that's why he will be a good signing with zabba leaving.

Never seen him play, but not too hot, according to some posters (Which was "allegedly" the major gripe by many, with Alex on here)

Looks like it's a done deal though, so,
If he is as quick as people say, hopefully, whatever defensive naiveties he may possess will be more than rectified by his pace. Vis-a-Vis Micah... Pre injuries
There was far more wrong with Kolarov than his woeful defending. If this guy can pass, dribble & cross consistently whilst supposedly having great pace & work rate, then he's far from another Kolarov. Although it will be interesting to see how long it takes for people to get fed up with his marauding runs if they don't have any purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.