Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Kun Aguero said:
Damien10 said:
When I did a few weeks work in Argentina I met a gentlemen who spoke about Bruno Zuculini. He definitely rated him highly and expected good things from the lad. Fantastic lover he was!
Very strange imagination.

I made notes of one or two other players he mentioned to me, I will dig them out the diary if anyone's interested. The guys currently a scout in the Primera A.

What I find interesting is the low fee being thrown around the media. If it's true then Argentina may well be a good place to grab a bargain.

Damien10 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Damien10 said:
When I did a few weeks work in Argentina I met a gentlemen who spoke about Bruno Zuculini. He definitely rated him highly and expected good things from the lad. Fantastic lover he was!

I made notes of one or two other players he mentioned to me, I will dig them out the diary if anyone's interested. The guys currently a scout in the Primera A.

What I find interesting is the low fee being thrown around the media. If it's true then Argentina may well be a good place to grab a bargain.

I'm interested mate stick em on here. Any more detail on Zuculini?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Damien10 said:

He's as cool as a cucumber

The Fat el Hombre said:
Damien10 said:

I will be digging them out this afternoon, I was going to do it anyway to do some research on how they are currently doing. He didn't really go into much detail about Bruno. It was basically him saying that he was in the process of doing a scout report on the lad and that he looked like a real talent who could have a good future in the game. He was definitely impressed by him.

It seems like Rodwell and Garcia will be replaced in the summer with this guy and someone else (Fernando, Matuidi etc). And this guy will be 4th choice. If this was a Chelsea signing then he would probably go out on loan but i don't think we would buy an 21 year old for 2m and then loan him out straight. I just don't think it's in Pellegrini's and Txiki's policy.

Kun Aguero said:
THE BOMB HAS EXPLODED!!!!!!!
What a signing, aguero93:20 said he looks good on Youtube.

And so did Samaras.

However, I have much more faith in those currently in charge of our recruitment than I did in Stuart Pearce and those around him during his time as our manager.

Sorry if already posted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/283125.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/283125.html</a>

Manchester City have agreed to sign Racing Club midfielder Bruno Zuculini, according to the Argentine club.Racing president Victor Blanco said the 20-year-old, who has also been linked with Inter Milan, will join up with Manuel Pellegrini's side next season.

Etihad expansion plans approved

Meanwhile, plans to significantly improve the Etihad Stadium's capacity have been approved by Manchester City Council.The Etihad currently boasts a capacity of 48,000, but City are hoping to add a third tier to the North and South stands plus a further 2,000 pitch-side seats in a hope to expand the size to 62,000.The expansion would make the Etihad the second-biggest stadium in the Premier League after Old Trafford.
The increase is expected to be finished by the 2015-16 season.In a radio interview with Deportivo Telam he said: "Bruno Zuculini has already signed an agreement to leave in June to join Manchester City."Zuculini, who made his debut for Racing at 16, is out of contract in the summer and will reportedly cost City around £1.5 million

.He is an Argentina under-20 international who will not require a work
permit to play in England as he has an Italian passport.City have been looking for players who can offer cover for Yaya Toure and Fernandinho in the centre of midfield and failed with an attempt to sign Porto's Fernando on the final day of the January transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.