Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

pee dubya said:
lancs blue said:
pee dubya said:
So next season starts later this year, any players that turn 21 during this calendar year don't need to be included. So Nastasic and Zuculini won't count until the season after next.
That only applies to the PL squad, he would need to be registered in the 25-man A list to be eligible for the CL next season.
Although happily next season we won't have to include Nastasic, whereas the last 2 seasons we did have to.
Yes, though we could do with signing a couple of "association trained" players to boost the CL squad in particular with the likes of Lescott and Barry leaving.

mcfc2607 said:
I'll say its half a bad game until he's written off as the New dabo by the bluemoon football experts.
You'll always get that, won't you? A lot of posters have Fantasy football brains. .in out in out buy sell trade loan etc.
Up to us to educate the brats..with a baseball bat
:)

Deepest Blue said:
mcfc2607 said:
I'll say its half a bad game until he's written off as the New dabo by the bluemoon football experts.
You'll always get that, won't you? A lot of posters have Fantasy football brains. .in out in out buy sell trade loan etc.
Up to us to educate the brats..with a baseball bat
:)

Is that a Ramones song somewhere in there ?

Is he ready to come straight into our squad next season though? If so how would we get a work permit under our genius British system for him, he hasn't played for Argentina yet.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Is he ready to come straight into our squad next season though? If so how would we get a work permit under our genius British system for him, he hasn't played for Argentina yet.

Don't need one. He has an Italian passport.

Just watched the 2nd half of San Lorenzo vs Racing. BZ played a Javi Garcia-esque def mid role. The only time he made it across the center circle was for offensive set pieces. He played really conservative - mostly sideways passes and layoffs to the off mids - very uninfluential offensively. The eng-lang commentator was disappointed that his play-making ability was blunted by such conservative positioning. He flashed a nice first touch a coupla times, but he also whiffed on a simple trap that led to a gold-plated chance for San Lorenzo a few secs later. He is a natural tackler and drew an undeserved YC on one of his slides. I can't see his impact next season being any greater than prospect-level - certainly won't be a difference-maker. fwiw

shroom said:
Just watched the 2nd half of San Lorenzo vs Racing. BZ played a Javi Garcia-esque def mid role. The only time he made it across the center circle was for offensive set pieces. He played really conservative - mostly sideways passes and layoffs to the off mids - very uninfluential offensively. The eng-lang commentator was disappointed that his play-making ability was blunted by such conservative positioning. He flashed a nice first touch a coupla times, but he also whiffed on a simple trap that led to a gold-plated chance for San Lorenzo a few secs later. He is a natural tackler and drew an undeserved YC on one of his slides. I can't see his impact next season being any greater than prospect-level - certainly won't be a difference-maker. fwiw

He was playing against San Lorenzo though, they have just come out of the Torneo Inicial as Champions, Racing finished 19th!

This may explain his more conservative approach, maybe?!

I like him so far from what I have seen, very controlled on the ball, good at mopping up and has a good tackle in him, his passing range doesn't look bad but I need to see more of him!

sam-caddick said:
... very controlled on the ball, good at mopping up and has a good tackle in him, his passing range doesn't look bad but I need to see more of him
wouldn't argue with any of that

shroom said:

Currently watching him against Tigre and this is still an accurate description of his play. He has flashes of brilliant passes but he's being played very conservatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.