Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

dachoosen1 said:
Cant understand why this deal hasn't been announced, if terms and fee have been agreed awhile ago as we were lead to believe. Racing's season is over, he didn't make the national team as far as I know and other teams had announced signings. Maybe we are getting him to the stadium and doing the photo stuff before we confirm it?

I think City like to get interviews, photos, PR all done first these days ....

Just tweeted......

bruno zuculini ‏@brunozuculini · 53s
Feliz Día de la Patria para todos!! #VamosArgentina

karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Just tweeted......

What does it say then?
Good luck to the fatherland of us all, Come on Argentina

aguero93:20 said:
karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Just tweeted......

What does it say then?
Good luck to the fatherland of us all, Come on Argentina

Thank you hun
Come on Argentina,i want our 3 boys to lift the trophy

Was looking through his tweets there and none of them seem to indicate he was leaving maybe I missed one? But you think he would have tweeted something on is last game for the club or thanking them and the fans something like that if he was leaving?

dachoosen1 said:
Was looking through his tweets there and none of them seem to indicate he was leaving maybe I missed one? But you think he would have tweeted something on is last game for the club or thanking them and the fans something like that if he was leaving?

Strange that, like you say, you would have thought that he would have mentioned City in some way or other if he his signing for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.