Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 2m

City have until midnight to exercise their option to purchase Argentine midfielder Bruno Zuculini from Racing. (via @AmericanCloss)

I thought we'd already agreed to sign him? We having second thoughts then?

ForzaMancini said:
sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 2m

City have until midnight to exercise their option to purchase Argentine midfielder Bruno Zuculini from Racing. (via @AmericanCloss)

Seems so, personally I think if City were going to sign him they would've done it already and not leave it to the last minute.

MeatHunterrr said:
ForzaMancini said:

Seems so, personally I think if City were going to sign him they would've done it already and not leave it to the last minute.

Last I read was that we had been given to the end of June, so who knows.

I still think City will do the deal simply to get relations with Racing on good terms, I think the fee is like 1.5m so it's nothing when you think about it, we have payed more for kids if I recall.

Its a no brainer for me,from his apparent ability and potential,he's obviously going cheap.

So,if we do nothing else other than follow the Chelsea model of loaning him and letting his value increase,it has to make sense.

FantasyIreland said:
Its a no brainer for me,from his apparent ability and potential,he's obviously going cheap.

So,if we do nothing else other than follow the Chelsea model of loaning him and letting his value increase,it has to make sense.

Ordinarily I'd agree 100%. With 'only" £49 mil + incomings to spend, it may have put a different slant on things.

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Ordinarily I'd agree 100%. With 'only" £49 mil + incomings to spend, it may have put a different slant on things.

Its a fair point but I reckon 49 is enough for our requirements,and,if not..... then id hope outgoings would cover it.
Everton signing Barry would be very useful.

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Its a fair point but I reckon 49 is enough for our requirements,and,if not..... then id hope outgoings would cover it.

Barry released no fee

kramer said:
FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:

Barry released no fee

Tolm said that if he signs for Everton then we get a fee as part of the loan deal agreement, which is £2.5m

the guy @AmericanCloss just tweeted again clarifying his early tweet saying this time the actual decision date is August 15th and not today and that if he ends up staying at the club(resiging im assuming) it will be one of the biggest contracts at the club. So nothing to see here at the moment it seems go back to the benatia thread [:

Hes been doing some following recently on twitter (img via @PandaGMC)

Bo6znx-CEAAqPjr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.