Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
If City do not deposit the transfer fee to Racing for Bruno Zuculini this week, the Argentine club will ask for him back. (via @leoparadizo)

Shall we have a whip round ?

It's a way of avoiding the FFP sanctions - run up debts we can't pay - seems to work for other clubs....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6h
Zuculini's transfer seems to have finally gone through, payment has been sent and is being cleared. Fee around £1.3m. (via @NicoMontala)

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6h
Zuculini's transfer seems to have finally gone through, payment has been sent and is being cleared. Fee around £1.3m. (via @NicoMontala)
Heard the Sheikh had to auction off one of his cars at an auction in Wilmslow.

I thought at times he looked superb against Kansas, his long passing range in particular is very good, really like his driving runs from midfield as well.

If he carries on improving I can see him becoming a great player for us, I don't think he will be Yaya esq but I can see him being very workmanlike who could potentially get us a few goals here and there.

Needs to work on his decision making in the tackle though.

I think a loan is right at this moment in time.

He plays like a deep-lying playmaker who occasionally gets forward to link up play and score goals.

Really pleased with the business we've done between him and Nacho.

He is an excellent prospect.

Slight of build but makes up for it with tenacity and determination. He also comes across in the official interview post-game as an articulate young player brimming with excitement and passion.

Once again Txiki has demonstrated his unerring eye for a player that will eventually add great value to the squad.

jollylescott said:
He is an excellent prospect.

Slight of build but makes up for it with tenacity and determination. He also comes across in the official interview post-game as an articulate young player brimming with excitement and passion.

Once again Txiki has demonstrated his unerring eye for a player that will eventually add great value to the squad.

I'll be surprised if he's ever near our first team aside from pre-season, but we need a good bit of youth reselling to supplement the bottom line anyway.

Looks like the kind of midfielder who will run from deep in the middle to go beyond our forwards to shoot, and we don't really have many players with that ability.

You sometimes hear an interview and get the feeling a player is mentally strong, which is half the battle of being a top notch professional, his post match interview is quite infectious, he comes across as a genuine kid, jovetic seems smitten (likes a a hug does that man), I'd seen enough of him to conclude he's a top prospect, I get the feeling he may turn out to be a genuine star!!!!!

aguero93:20 said:
Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
If City do not deposit the transfer fee to Racing for Bruno Zuculini this week, the Argentine club will ask for him back. (via @leoparadizo)

Shall we have a whip round ?
He's out of contract, they can't otherwise I'd happily contribute a tenner.

Have you been away on holidays or inside? not seen you on here in ages mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.