Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Not often that I post.

But i'd just like to throw my hat in with Zin and MaineRoadBlue on the the whole Zuculini interview thing.

You can just tell. This guy has got what it takes.

Kompany's first interview was the same.

blue5ter said:
my brother is unfortunately a lifelong dirty red (long story) but he knows his football like nobody else I know and he's just come back from spending 3 yrs living in argentina, going to 5-10 live football games a week (that's not a typo) and he speaks the lingo fluently including all the 'localisms'

he regularly rips the UK so called south american experts to shreds

am afraid he says this transfer has been rumoured in argentina all season but to quote him: 'absurd signing, nowhere near good enough, never will be'

doesn't mean he can't be wrong but his thoughts don't exactly inspire me

Well,he may only have been here 5 mins,however.....i'm happy to state,your Rag brother was talking shite,which comes as no surprise considering that's what 99% of the fuckers are best at.

A couple of preseason friendlies and we've got the next Cambiasso apparently.

Bluewonder said:

Why the attitude?

No one is suggesting we have the finished article,however,its clear we do have a player with excellent potential,and yes,maybe one day...... he could hopefully have a similar impact as the name you have introduced into the thread.

Nothing remotely wrong at being excited about new talent.

FantasyIreland said:
Bluewonder said:

Why the attitude?

No one is suggesting we have the finished article,however,its clear we do have a player with excellent potential,and yes,maybe one day...... he could hopefully have a similar impact as the name you have introduced into the thread.

Nothing remotely wrong at being excited about new talent.

Attitude? I could ask you the same about your above post. The chap posted his views in good faith and you told him he was talking shite based on a couple of friendlies against poor opposition.

Anyway, back to Zuculini. I'm not really sure how good he is, none of us can be based on a couple of games, but my issue with him is that a variety of well informed people have suggested he will never be good enough for us. And I'm not talking about clueless Skysports tossers like Jamie Redknapp, I'm talking about clued up football brains like Tor-Kristian Karlsen, who genuinely know their stuff.

Now they might be wrong, or it might be a case of Txiki buying low to sell slightly higher, which I think is more likely.

Re-read my post and who its aimed at.....it may help.

Regarding his ability,irrespective of the opposition,its clear he has plenty.So forgive me,and others thinking similar,for getting excited about a new,young and talented recruit to our engine room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.