Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Had the pleasure of watching him in the flesh today. He can definitely pick out a long diagonal pass. Played a couple beautiful balls from deep. Also doesn't seem to be afraid to take a shot. Looks like a great addition to the club.

Looks very mature for his age. Could be a surprise factor this season if we can/do include him.

Two aspects of his game I have been impressed by are his long passing range and the timing of his runs into the opposition box.

Having seen him in pre-season I would happily see him being put into our squad but because he is still very young and looks to have the potential to become even better I would definitely look to loan him for a season or two.

Valencia from what I have read is looking the likely destination which in all honesty could be a great move as long as he plays regularly.

You can tell he has played 92 league games in a decent professional league in the Argentine Primera, the lad looks very mature for his age.

What are Valencia's central midfield options? I'm not convinced that's the right loan move as he probably wouldn't play enough.

I would let him go to Wigan and be tutored by Uwe, then he can soak up the experience and wonders of living in the North West and also get used to the weather. Never know he might enjoy Pie chips peas and gravy with scraps on top just as much as Zab likes his F & C.

FantasyIreland said:
Bit of a dilemma for our management I think.....he has impressed.....ultimately though,i think a loan is best to give him the playing time he deserves and can use to develop.

Definitely a talent.
He's been first team in Argentina for 5 years, does he need time on the pitch or quality coaching and quality players around him? Imo he should stay, he'll be good cover for Yaya.

Does anyone know what the work permit situation is with Zuculini? Does he have an EU passport as his lack of full caps could mean problems otherwise?

Very impressed with what I've seen so far, just needs a bit more discipline in his tackling, the rest of his game ticks a lot of boxes. Why were a few posters on here saying he wasn't all that good?

lancs blue said:
Does anyone know what the work permit situation is with Zuculini? Does he have an EU passport as his lack of full caps could mean problems otherwise?

Very impressed with what I've seen so far, just needs a bit more discipline in his tackling, the rest of his game ticks a lot of boxes. Why were a few posters on here saying he wasn't all that good?

I think some pages back it was said he's ok because he holds an Italian passport.

MillionDollarDream said:
lancs blue said:

I think some pages back it was said he's ok because he holds an Italian passport.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.