Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3h
Plaza Deportiva: Pellegrini is so impressed by Zuculini that he's considered scrapping loan plans, but loan to Valencia or Deportivo likely.

bulldogblue said:
Caught in two minds about loan deals. In most cases they help to progress or otherwise the individual concerned. However sometimes I feel the risk should be taken to integrate the player into the squad and allow him to immediately come to terms with our style of play.
Just got a feeling that Zuculini comes into this category and would benefit more from inclusion than loan.
Given our squad makeup (at this moment anyway) and the CL restrictions, playing regularly in the Spanish league has to be the best option surely.

Zuculini has not even signed for us yet ?

If anyone thinks different, please show me something official to prove otherwise.

LoveCity said:
His challenge is going to be reaching a level where he can take one of the 17 non-homegrown spots from next season. It's not like there is a long queue of homegrown qualified players out there to replace our foreigners, unless someone like Bale becomes available next summer, so the 17 positions are gold dust in our squad when you consider the quality of player occupying them. Zucu has to make himself good enough for one or else we'll end up doing a Chelsea and selling a quality player for a good fee.
That's the problem with Nastasic next season too. My prediction is that Rekik will be loaned out this season and we'll keep Nastasic as cover. Next summer, Rekik will take Nastasic's place and Nasty will be sold, purely because Rekik is home grown. As for Zuculini, I'm sure we'll have another Yaya saga next summer, so much depends on that. It'll be interesting to see how the club negotiates the next year or two, complying with all the squad restrictions.

ElMatador said:

If anyone thinks different, please show me something official to prove otherwise.

I can't find proof but I do recall hearing during the Sky commentary during the Olympiakos game that he signed for 1.5m or something? Or I may have totally misheard it... Apologies if so.

ElMatador said:

We're God's own club.
No need to sign a contract, as from birth everyone automatically belongs to us.

ElMatador said:

I could say the same about Aguero - for some reason, City won't let me have a copy of the paperwork

ElMatador said:

That's a very good point, considering we've still not announced Mangala for some reason. We're playing some sort of game, it's all very strange.

Rammy Blue said:
ElMatador said:

That's a very good point, considering we've still not announced Mangala for some reason. We're playing some sort of game, it's all very strange.
Some Racing account on twitter and an Argentinian newspaper are saying Racing are expecting to be "credited" with the transfer fee this week, whatever that means and is worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.