Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

I thought he did ok tonight,nothing fantastic but he has good awareness and a decent all round game.

With Lampards arrival however,i suspect he will certainly be loaned and we will attempt to sell Rodwell and/or Garcia.

FantasyIreland said:
I thought he did ok tonight,nothing fantastic but he has good awareness and a decent all round game.

With Lampards arrival however,i suspect he will certainly be loaned and we will attempt to sell Rodwell and/or Garcia.

Rodwell must be going - Had very little pitch time in America ... Didn't see the first game so not sure if he featured??

TrueBlue1705 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Rodwell must be going - Had very little pitch time in America ... Didn't see the first game so not sure if he featured??

I think he did feature although you would be forgiven for not noticing.

Its better him to play regularly in Spain instead of just wait wait for the Carling Cup appearances.

Currently he is behind Yaya, Dinho, Nando and Lampard in the pecking order.

FantasyIreland said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
FantasyIreland said:

He was one of our best players in the first game actually.

citizens_1976 said:
I really like the look of this kid personally. He has excellent stamina levels, box to box all game from the brief glimpses we have seen from him. Seems to have that typical Argie bite about him, very ferocious along with very very good passing ability. He looks very comfortable with both feet, good long and short range passing. I really think he would not look out of place in this side if we was to keep him this season instead of loaning him out. Looks a good squad player at least.

Totally agree Blue. It's early days, but I think he's looked more impressive than Fernando in the pre-season games.

Shaelumstash said:
citizens_1976 said:
I really like the look of this kid personally. He has excellent stamina levels, box to box all game from the brief glimpses we have seen from him. Seems to have that typical Argie bite about him, very ferocious along with very very good passing ability. He looks very comfortable with both feet, good long and short range passing. I really think he would not look out of place in this side if we was to keep him this season instead of loaning him out. Looks a good squad player at least.

Totally agree Blue. It's early days, but I think he's looked more impressive than Fernando in the pre-season games.

Only in the sense that Fernando is a pure holding midfield player whereas Zuc pushes further forward. Overall Zuc is still a long way from ready for first team football at City though, whereas Fernando will be a huge player for us this season.

In the years to come it'll be interesting to see how Zuc develops and what his best position ends up being.

spinzer said:
FantasyIreland said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

He was one of our best players in the first game actually.

Hardly an endorsement,but thanks.

Mister Appointment said:
Shaelumstash said:
citizens_1976 said:

Only in the sense that Fernando is a pure holding midfield player whereas Zuc pushes further forward. Overall Zuc is still a long way from ready for first team football at City though, whereas Fernando will be a huge player for us this season.

In the years to come it'll be interesting to see how Zuc develops and what his best position ends up being.

I really like the look of Zuc and he has been more catching in many ways than Fernando buy, as you point out, that is about the nature of the precise role being played rather than the quality of the players.

I think BZ could turn out to be a Lampardesque player for us; maybe not as prolific but Lampard is one of those guys who really worked at developing his game so you never know: BZ certainly likes to pop up around the six yard box in open play. I would keep Zuc here and have him shadow Lamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.