Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

I rather prefer Fernando GAGO to replace Barry, he is available for just 5m, it's a biggest opportunity to get a wonderful player.

luckyadeel78 said:
I rather prefer Fernando GAGO to replace Barry, he is available for just 5m, it's a biggest opportunity to get a wonderful player.

think they're not looking for a ready-mate replacement mate. Aside from Gaz Baz we've still Rodwell, Milner, Fernandinho, Garcia, Yaya in central midfield.

I think Rodwell is being groomed to be Barry's eventual long-term replacement, provided he stays fit.

Rammyblues said:
Well our two defensive midfield players in first team are Garcia and Barry, Barry has one year left and I suspect Garcia if not this year next year will be shown the door. Yaya is not old but is not a spring chicken either, so for me to replace those three in a 3 -4 years time you will have Razak, this lad and maybe an EDS lad as well. Seems like a good investment and it is certainly a way we need to exploit even more than we have in the past. Well done MCFC if this is what we are going to start to do.

Yes, I like the sound of this planning for the future. I think the scouting system throughout the club has been revamped.

Well, this guy is a good prospect. He usually plays as defensive midfielder or centre midfielder. The last season have a good performance. At his style of play he has added the capacity of scoring goals in ocassions. Interesting.
Nowadays I haven't 100% certainty that he can be a good signing for City, but he's a correct player but still has to learn a lot.

I'm argentine, anything you want to ask me about him, just do it.

P.S.:Sorry my bad english.

Kind regards.

chrisoasis said:
Well, this guy is a good prospect. He usually plays as defensive midfielder or centre midfielder. The last season have a good performance. At his style of play he has added the capacity of scoring goals in ocassions. Interesting.
Nowadays I haven't 100% certainty that he can be a good signing for City, but he's a correct player but still has to learn a lot.

Kind regards.

Cheers mate.

What's Lanzini like for River?

chrisoasis said:

Kind regards.

Is he more of an aggressive defensive midfielder like De Jong or a more 'intelligent' midfielder like Gareth Barry?

His brother was the highly rated one who was once at Hoffenheim I think? It might be a smart deal, if its got some truth to it, as its not the worst fee spent and if he becomes good then.. well yeah.

Bballer7389 said:
Good signing, but stifles opportunities for younger EDS guys- Huws, Evans, etc. A young DM is always valuable, and as previously stated playing at the U-20 level at 17 is quite an accomplishment.

I should imagine if they are better than him then they will play more games than him

sam-caddick said:
chrisoasis said:

Kind regards.

Cheers mate.

What's Lanzini like for River?
To be honest, he's a very irregular player. He have a really good dribble and he's very dynamic but so inconsistent...Personally, I wouldn't recommend him.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
chrisoasis said:

Kind regards.

Is he more of an aggressive defensive midfielder like De Jong or a more 'intelligent' midfielder like Gareth Barry?
I would say the player most similar to the squad of city, is to Jack Rodwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.