Bruno Zuculini

I can't speak about any of our youngsters in particular, having not seen them play (except Zuculini and Iheanacho in pre-season last year, where both looked good), but at some point you just have to take a leap of faith with these guys. If you're waiting for them to have already shown they're world class, then they're never going to get a chance in the team. It's no surprise that a lot of youngsters and second-choice players make the step up when teams are forced to play them for a few games in a row due to loss of form or injuries to their regular starters.

Think he looked class in pre-season last year. Great passer of the ball.

Hope if he does go, he goes on loan to another Prem Team. Perhaps Leicester to partner Cambiasso!

For the record, I like him just fine too, guys. I'm all about youth, and I saw his preseason last year the same as everybody. Just don't want to ignore the fact that in the past decade of loans which went poorly, Bruno's has to rank historically high on that list. I can't personally trace the reasons he couldn't achieve nearly a single minute on the pitch, but I also don't want to confuse him with Lopes, Denayer, etc. when we talk about "eventually we have to give youth a chance!" The kid has hardly kicked a ball in anger for a full calendar year... I think he needs to play some actual football before we talk about him being a possible Delph alternative.

He won't be a Delph alternative at any point due to his age and nationality (never be HG), I think we're hoping to loan him repeatedly until a good offer comes in (a la Chelsea) or he proves worthy of a foreign spot in our team. Don't dispute he has some quality, quite like him as a player

He's back on the squad list along with Lopes on the official site. With all the so called midfielder signings, it will be hard to see where they fit.

He's back on the squad list along with Lopes on the official site. With all the so called midfielder signings, it will be hard to see where they fit.

Yeah but that list doesn't even include defensive players like Denayer.

I hope we give Lopes a chance this year. Can see him as the first EDS player to break into the first team.

Another loan deal in my opinion maybe the championship or I fear a January transfer could be on the cards, think he is a good player but his loan spells have really made him look out of his depth he was named in the worst team of the year by marcia and managed only 45mins at Valencia and 8 games for Cordoba the team that finished bottom of the table. Something doesn't seem to be working for him maybe it's his attitude in training, maybe he is finding European football difficult to adjust to or maybe it's that he hasn't had the opportunity to settle in an area and team, but he looked to have decent potential when given the chance for us really hope this season is better for him.

From TUTTOMERCATOWEB....

The market Hellas moves to Manchester. Contacts initiated by Bruno Zuculini. Argentine midfielder, right midfield, born in 1993, and tag properties, the City. Another track, always along the same track: that of Citizens. That in late June will close the contract of John Guidetti, writes this morning the Corriere di Verona. Guidetti with Toni, the idea is impressive. And, to trigger it, it is ready Luca Siligardi.Operation set already in recent months by Sean Sogliano and that is about to be finalized by Riccardo Bigon.

A fine monicker if ever I heard one.

Grandson of Biggus Dickus

Can't see this guy getting in the squad as he would take up a Non-HG spot. Hopefully he can get his career back on track if he goes out on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.