BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

This thread sums up exactly why myself and so many blues use IPTV, haven't bought a newspaper for years or pay Sly or BT Spite a penny.

Having Planet of the Apes Man Tarquin Keown and Dipper McPointy on commentary with ex Rag Camelgob in the studio says it all.

Not only are they all bitter biased twats but they're not professional enough to be objective.

This shower of shit are stealing a living but then again McPointy was the biggest wage thief I've ever seen in a sky blue shirt.

Their salty tears are delicious.

We should’ve known what was coming when they started off by saying “everyone will be supporting arsenal today”. Absolutely disgraceful, the worst commentary I think I’ve heard

I seriously don’t know what they got so heated about ........... the ederson challenge was non conclusive so how could it be given ........ the other one clearly showed a shirt pull and a dangling of a leg even without the fall it was a pen .........I bet camelgob didn’t pull Ronaldo and his theatrics to bits ,......... just keep doing what your doing and spoil these twats Saturday nights :) it hurts that there beloved clubs Arsenal/ Man U have become living in the past clubs............ when you start going down the crowds/ history path then you really do k ow your in bother

We should’ve known what was coming when they started off by saying “everyone will be supporting arsenal today”. Absolutely disgraceful, the worst commentary I think I’ve heard
Bet that’s went down well with the Spurs fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.