BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Dixon played over 600 games for Arsenal. He's London based and has been since he joined them from Stoke, never shown any interest in coming back to Manchester. They're 'his' club and 'his' fanbase and given the choice of alienating us or the Gooners then it's no contest.
Well put, and fully agreed.

The coverage today as already been mentioned was an absolute disgrace from commentators and pundits as bad as I’ve seen and heard,it actually was shocking second half when they started not actually commentating on the game but referring to the incidents in the game over and over and calling out the ref,like others I don’t have BT sport or Sky sports but use IPTV for all the games won’t be getting a penny off me ever the cnuts ..

Reading through the comments, seems they still said some shit. I applaud the people that can actually stomach and watch either BT or Sky after City games. I’m not into that type of torture. You won’t learn anything.

Nonetheless, knowing that they’re all moaning, crying and throwing around accusations at City players, I’m loving it because their tears made my dinner taste even better. What a fucking start to the new year. Long may their tears keep flowing as City keep wining…

Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone…

The coverage today as already been mentioned was an absolute disgrace from commentators and pundits as bad as I’ve seen and heard,it actually was shocking second half when they started not actually commentating on the game but referring to the incidents in the game over and over and calling out the ref,like others I don’t have BT sport or Sky sports but use IPTV for all the games won’t be getting a penny off me ever the cnuts ..

Completely agree, they were that busy pissing and moaning over the Bernardo penalty that they complete forgot to tell us why Gabriel had been sent off. The camerawork at that point was terrible too.

I wasn't even aware he got booked for scuffing the penalty spot until they showed the incident after he'd already been sent off!

I agree with all the forgoing. Instead of reaching for the sickbag though, Rodri popped up and we saw many a salty, salty tear. Didn't we all laugh at the end. And then, as they made their excuses, there we were - a billion points clear at the top! Our main rivals playing each other tomorrow - happy days!
Happy blue year, everyone!

Deserves it's own thread.

I thought the commentators were disgraceful today. The worst we've ever had.

Not once did they talk about the game from the City perspective. Didn't talk about how we'd battled from 1-0 at half time to win 2-1 away to a Top 4 side.

Refused to say it was an obvious error not giving the penalty on Bernardo.

Main commentator trying to say that Rodri's slip was a foul and potential red!?

Keown saying Laporte swung at Martinelli before the replay shows nothing of the sort.

There were many other examples in the game that aren't coming to me right now.

Hope they're crying their fucking eyes out right now.
They were embarrassingly biased, I hate Mcmanamouth

I put up with the commentary for about 20 mins then turned the sound off, Keown is up there with the worst of the lot, was totally biased and he try’s to be fucking clever but is thick as fuck. The Debruyne paint brush feet was the final straw for me.

Debating the City pen they were totally convinced it wouldn’t be looked at, the expert Walton confirmed as much then oh no he’s going over to the monitor but he still won’t give it. The moments silence as they realised he was awarding the pen was classic, Fletch ( arsehole ) would have been screaming with joy if it had been the other way around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.