BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Let's be honest , what the media want is a close title race so expect all of them (except those affiliated with City) to be biased against us for the rest of the season and beyond
You watch it change should City win the thing ......... they will start crawling around them

Agree, the worst and most biased commentary I've ever heard. Wonder if the top execs ever appraise pundit performance ?

they was wrong too, because some United fans I know wanted us to win today as they have accepted they are in a top 4 battle. Probably the same reaction as West Ham, spurs, Everton fans.
(Everton fans because they want us to win the league over Liverpool )

Anyone got the email or complaints procedure to complain to BT?

maybe stick it in the front of this thread and if we all send an email or complaint through it will really annoy the company

Let's be honest , what the media want is a close title race so expect all of them (except those affiliated with City) to be biased against us for the rest of the season and beyond
I think what the media want is a closed title race but not with the present leader. They would be as happy as pigs in shite if the Dippers, Rags, The Arse, Harringay, or even West Ham were as many points ahead of the pack as we currently are!

Hmmm just like when they were wanking off over Liverpool being miles ahead a few years back - the media loved that.

I think what the media want is a closed title race but not with the present leader. They would be as happy as pigs in shite if the Dippers, Rags, The Arse, Harringay, or even West Ham were as many points ahead of the pack as we currently are!
True , never heard the media rant about the Dippers when they were 18 points clear , they could only sing their praises and the fact Sky/BT produced three documentaries on the all conquering title winning side within a couple of months.
We will win four of the last five titles and will barely be acknowledged.

Awful. And dangerous. The prick I heard actually said that the VAR decision today did damage to the sport that cannot be repaired. Now I know he is in a commentary box with others but the ones he was with hate us, and people listen to that nation wide. They feed off eachother, and that feeds into the consciousness of people watching footy. It is poison propaganda

True , never heard the media rant about the Dippers when they were 18 points clear , they could only sing their praises and the fact Sky/BT produced three documentaries on the all conquering title winning side within a couple of months.
We will win four of the last five titles and will barely be acknowledged.
This all day. They are still making documentary shit about the fossils of 92 as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.