BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Awful. And dangerous. The prick I heard actually said that the VAR decision today did damage to the sport that cannot be repaired. Now I know he is in a commentary box with others but the ones he was with hate us, and people listen to that nation wide. They feed off eachother, and that feeds into the consciousness of people watching footy. It is poison propaganda
It never normally bothers me but today was like a far right hate campaign.

Anyone got the email or complaints procedure to complain to BT?

maybe stick it in the front of this thread and if we all send an email or complaint through it will really annoy the company
I had a look on the app earlier as I was so missed off listening to the shite... I could on!y find a complaints telephone number, so anyone with an email please post.

It never normally bothers me but today was like a far right hate campaign.
I dont know what that is or what you mean. I know that BT have an obvious and management defined policy of hostility aimed at us. As much as people on here knock the BBC, they would not get away with the level of impartiality towards us if they had the rights to football on the telly

Keown is the worst of a pretty bad bunch.

Who cares, I’m glad all these anti City goons are so openly biased cos you know that every time they see us win, every time we break a record, every time they look at the league table they get a little punch in the stomach feeling

I had a look on the app earlier as I was so missed off listening to the shite... I could on!y find a complaints telephone number, so anyone with an email please post.

Could you imagine say the red scousers playing Everton and they have Ferdinand,Keane and an ex Everton player as pundits or the rags playing Leeds and it’s redknapp,carragher and ex Leeds player .

“Dear Sir/madam,
Your coverage today was an absolute disgrace, you have been bad in the past for Champions league game’s but this took the fucking piss.
Martin Keown, Macmanaman & Jake humphrey? You are having a laugh!
I did not sign up for Arsenal tv.
Even our rivals noticed the bias.
You are supposed to be impartial.
Under no circumstances will i be renewing my contract with you
You Man United/Arsenal/Liverpool arse lickers - f*ck you all”

reply :

We just want you to know that we've got your e-mail and your reference number is 220101-000145.

We will aim to get back to you within 10 working days.

Best wishes,
eCustomer Services Team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.