BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I don’t pay to to watch any bt or sky I just watch it for free it’s better that way.
I am a bit of a techno donut - need a bit of help with this. Anyone able to assist? I have a firestick, but currently have sky and bt, i need to bin them asap

Just when you thought some of the threads in this forum couldn’t be any more embarrassing, along comes this!!!!
Get a fucking grip. BT weren’t fair, boo fucking hoo. Bet Pep’s fuming.

“Dear Sir/madam,
Your coverage today was an absolute disgrace, you have been bad in the past for Champions league game’s but this took the fucking piss.
Martin Keown, Macmanaman & Jake humphrey? You are having a laugh!
I did not sign up for Arsenal tv.
Even our rivals noticed the bias.
You are supposed to be impartial.
Under no circumstances will i be renewing my contract with you
You Man United/Arsenal/Liverpool arse lickers - f*ck you all”

reply :

We just want you to know that we've got your e-mail and your reference number is 220101-000145.

We will aim to get back to you within 10 working days.

Best wishes,
eCustomer Services Team
It says at the top of the form that any emails with swearing in will be deleted and not read so if people are going to message them it would be best to leave out the profanities.

Just when you thought some of the threads in this forum couldn’t be any more embarrassing, along comes this!!!!
I pay to watch/listen to that shite & if i don’t like a product i pay for i have a right to make a complaint!

Last edited:
People pay their money and expect a fair impartial commentary at the end of the day, why the fuck should we pay somebody to spend 2 hours running down the club we love?

It isn't all about boo fucking hoo.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.