BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Shortly before they screamed that Laporte has just swung an elbow & should be off only for the replay to show nothing.

Remember when Neville complained about Mane 2 footing Ederson, proof the ears overrule what the eyes can see, 2 years we heard how the Dippers were wronged.
That first bit of commentary, you mentioned, took the biscuit for me.

Keown’s words (roughly): “they’ve (arsenal fans) all seen Laporte’s arm go up there, and he’s (red) done nothing about it”.

Cue replay showing Laporte do no such thing.

I get that Keown is die hard Arsenal - and I can take 1 out of 3 - but when the “friendly” ex blue commentator is that biased finger pointing scouser, it takes the piss. And Darren Fletcher… well Forest Fan my arse.

I’m sure others will have said but MOTD have just been totally objective about it. Both PKs probably should have been checked but their shout wasn’t and they could see why. Easy.

He’s definitely a Forest fan. My ex-wife used to be his boss at Century Radio in Nottingham and he does quite a bit of stuff with Dave and Les at the Southbank, who I’ve known for nearly 30 years.

Yeah I think they are just ambitious & know the game of being pro some clubs & anti big bad City. It is how they are considered good at their profession & as journalists they believe they invent the story……..I preferred when they just called the names out & described the decisions, not their opinion on it.

The coverage today as already been mentioned was an absolute disgrace from commentators and pundits as bad as I’ve seen and heard,it actually was shocking second half when they started not actually commentating on the game but referring to the incidents in the game over and over and calling out the ref,like others I don’t have BT sport or Sky sports but use IPTV for all the games won’t be getting a penny off me ever the cnuts ..

I know Pigmol don’t often say much but they’ve got a duty of care to protect their ref from that today. They were joking he should he sacked yet he got the big decisions right. I’ve seen less abuse aimed at the ref when they’ve sent the wrong player off or given 3 yellows.

Lee dixon was nearly crying In one i saw. they called in Dermot Gallagher for his take and he immediately said it was a penalty.

Dixon had the actual gall to say he didnt care what Dermot thought, he was only concerned if it was a clear and obvious error that VAR saw, this was whilst a slow motion replay was running that showed xhaka firstly trip then pull on a fist full of bernardos shirt.

so dixon was basically happy for the referee to get it wrong And didt want VAR to correct him. Knobhead.
Dermot Gallagher's explanation was perfect. Wasn't too happy with SWP's lukewarm defense of City either. Where is Nigel or some vocal City fan when we need him?

We’ve seen this bias before from BT sport - remember Jermaine Jenas during the City v Spuds UCL semi. Got my blood boiling though no much different to Keown today.

Also McPointy’s overheard comments about Wolves.

Back in 2016 they had complaints from City fans and BT claimed they listened to our complaints and said their head of live sport was a City fan. He’s probably been sacked since then.

It’s probably Colin fucking Schindler

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.