BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I know Pigmol don’t often say much but they’ve got a duty of care to protect their ref from that today. They were joking he should he sacked yet he got the big decisions right. I’ve seen less abuse aimed at the ref when they’ve sent the wrong player off or given 3 yellows.
Something not right today about the whole game commentary wise and pundit wise BT and it’s panel was a disgrace,was the narrative set up we absolutely want City to lose title still alive and top 4 arsenal well in the mix something wasn’t right ..

The worst bit for me was when Jesus was held in the penalty area and the commentators said it was fine. No big inquiry afterwards about why VAR did not review it. It looked like a penalty to me. If it was an Arsenal player fouled in a similar manner would the commentators have said in was fine? Would Jake Humphrey have lead a witch hunt into VAR inconsistency?

The commentary is as much guilty of inconsistencies as VAR.
Keown said defender had his arms wrapped around Jesus but managed to remove them in time (just as the ball was about to reach Jesus)
Keown needs to remember whilst he is a tarquin he is an uneducated one - tries to paint pictures with his limited vocabulary - prick

Fletcher is a tosser. Funny how they were complaining about var not overturning their pen shout but then also said var was ruining the game when it overturned ours. Aftv not bt
Fletcher is a talentless t**t - can’t stand the man…

couldn’t believe what I was hearing when he said “I can’t believe they haven’t reviewed that decision”… he did it again for the Bernado penalty and exclaimed he can’t believe that’s been over turned

love the option on Amazon to turn off such drivel as these f**ktards

Mad that you can watch the match and it's analysis, yet only find out that Gabriel didn't get his 1st booking for scuffing the spot after watching the highlights on MOTD.

Genuinely gutter level coverage today.

BT have been shown up tonight by MOTD.

Gary, Dion and Wrighty made the BT Sport mob, including our very own Joleon, look like a bunch of know-nowts who should never be listened to or taken any notice of ever again.

Don’t give them your money, Blues!

Keown said defender had his arms wrapped around Jesus but managed to remove them in time (just as the ball was about to reach Jesus)
Keown needs to remember whilst he is a tarquin he is an uneducated one - tries to paint pictures with his limited vocabulary - prick
I heard that and almost lost it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.