BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I was expecting Wrighty to have a massive rant about the “penalty” but fair play to MOTD they explained it without the histrionics, clear bias and red tinted glasses BT had to offer, which was an utter disgrace throughout, Keown shouldn’t be allowed near any of our games again, while not as bad as the BT CL debacle of a few seasons back when they got Scholes & Rio to be pundits on a City CL game, Keown was clearly leading the narrative on the commentary.

Mad how all these ‘Forest fans’ like Taylor, Jackson and yer man all seem to end up being closet united fans innit?
At least Taylor tries to hide it.
Jackson was asked live on TalkShite who he preferred and he was 100% unequivocal with his answer. “Theatre of Dreams” and all the tinpot small-time shite.
Almost ad embarrassing as his fiction career

Keown thought at the time it was a penalty, I don’t get this hatred & abuse he’s been getting post match. I thought he was pretty fair during the match, having rewatched the whole game after tea & couldn’t hear anything to make me really annoyed with him (Emphasis on really annoyed)
Now, the post match hysteria on BT Sport was a different matter. That prat Humphries made an utter tit of himself, trying to single-handedly turn the result into some huge miscarriage of justice. The chaps on MOTD were far more circumspect in comparison.
As for Lescott, he can do one as they say…joining in the BT post match witch hunt and offering nothing in our defence. Isn’t he employed by City in some capacity? Seemed quite happy to be a BT puppet muppet. Disappointed in him.

Keown thought at the time it was a penalty, I don’t get this hatred & abuse he’s been getting post match. I thought he was pretty fair during the match, having rewatched the whole game after tea & couldn’t hear anything to make me really annoyed with him (Emphasis on really annoyed)
Now, the post match hysteria on BT Sport was a different matter. That prat Humphries made an utter tit of himself, trying to single-handedly turn the result into some huge miscarriage of justice. The chaps on MOTD were far more circumspect in comparison.
As for Lescott, he can do one as they say…joining in the BT post match witch hunt and offering nothing in our defence. Isn’t he employed by City in some capacity? Seemed quite happy to be a BT puppet muppet. Disappointed in him.

Unfortunately ours Jules isnt the sharpest

Keown said defender had his arms wrapped around Jesus but managed to remove them in time (just as the ball was about to reach Jesus)
Keown needs to remember whilst he is a tarquin he is an uneducated one - tries to paint pictures with his limited vocabulary - prick
"Just in time"? What is the time limit then?.

Another bullocks phrase like "Just enough contact", "entitled (WTF?) to go down".

"Enough contact" NOT mentioned when Bern was fouled for the pen though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.