BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Just simply call them up and cancel your subscription. If you cant make a game plently other ways to see it.

Cmon. mate. we have every advantage other clubs do not and we play the victim card

Were not Liverpool fans.

Just relax
What exactly are these advantages?
Do you mean the best owners, best manager, best players, best infrastructure etc.

We are vilified by the red top media and bt sport hate us with a vengeance because we keep winning.

Never mind..I'm sure the Glazers will eventually fix the leaky roof and you can be happy again.

Last edited:
Have I missed something with regards to the abuse Lescott and Ferdinand are getting?

Both said it was a City penalty and a red card for Gabriel. Both called for more consistency with VAR. Ferdinand said it wasn't a great performance but a title winning one. All correct in my mind and I genuinely don't get the issue on those two based on this game.

Same can't be said for Cockwomble Humphrey and/or Cockwomble Keown fyi.
I thought Ferdinand was fine too.

I thought Ferdinand was fine too.
He may well have been but he has no right to be anywhere near our games tbh, this is what pisses me off about them the most, I know we had Lescott yesterday but we don't always have an ex-blue on the panel and I really just do not like Wio as a pundit or a person in the slightest.

The worst of the lot. Is Jake humphries. They ex pros I can kind of understand not liking us they have their elegances so seeing city wipe the floor with their beloved teams is hurting them big time and to be honest I kinda like seeing their pain. But that horrible **** humphries is the anchor and supposed to be impartial. He knows knows absolutely fuck all about football but sits their preaching and whining about every decision that goes our way demanding inquests and the game to be charged if god forbid we ever get the rub of the green once in a while. Yesterday the big calls were all correct from the ref. But he sat there at the end outraged and couldn’t hide his hatred for us egging on Ferdinand and lescott to slag us at every opportunity. And by the way joleon grow a pair and back us up mate and stop trying to be Rio’s bezi mate it’s pathetic! Take a leaf out of NDJ’s book he always backs us when he’s dealing with that smarmy little twat Richard keys. Anyway rant over but for me Jake humphries needs fuckin sacking!

That last paragraph is absolutely spot on.
But i think it's the medias narrative that fuels the social media outrage... BT presenter...what a cock...can't believe Rodri didn't commit a foul there ..when two ex players clearly explained that he won the ball but slipped!...the presenter was acting like some dickhead 'uni' lad in a student union bar..courting controversy..he's meant to be presenting a football programme on a major subscription channel. Cancelling my subs but i feel as football fans we should write to BT as others have on here explaining why this type of approach to presenting will lead to football eating itself.

It's nice to read everyone's comments. But it would be better still if everyone submitted an official complaint to BT sport. Here is the link. Keep it factual.

Good idea, I have complained to them in a calm and reasoned manner but I doubt they'll listen.

I have never heard such one-sided commentary to a football match as I did yesterday.

Your commentators, summarisers and half-time 'experts' all singing from the same Arsenal loving hymn sheet.

The way the two penalty decisions were shown, over and over again seemed, to me, that the collective wish of all concerned was for an Arsenal victory. Compare Match of the Day’s verdict to the same incidents - sober analysis without the histrionics and tears.

Gabriel Jesus being grabbed by the neck and wrestled to the ground in the penalty area was hardly mentioned and not replayed at all. Also compare the screams of delight when Arsenal scored to the near silence when City's goals went in, it was, to quote John Cooper Clarke, like a death at a birthday party.

You should take a look at Amazon’s excellent, even-handed coverage. You might just learn something.

Here's the actual contact form...

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email//c/6564

Last edited:
Look, apologies of i came across angry in my previous posts! I’ve been pissed off with the way we have been portrayed by BT sports today.
You have to remember that every other football fan around the country watch it and listen to the shite that they pumped out today - i love our club and like family, do not want people slagging us off or being disrespective (especially when i pay for it)
We are all blues and we are all passionate, we should stick together and shouldn’t argue! But today took the piss and i am sorry if i upset anyone
Mcfc okay
I agree and i am writing a letter of complaint, in the main about the poor quality of the presenter. If enough of us do this the editorial team will at least raise the issue with that dick Humphries. (i will focus on the poor standard of media presenting re the bias)...it may make him squirm a bit having to at least have a conversation with his editorial team... ...which is a good start ...it will happen if enough of us complain. I am just going to say ..as a football fan...(not City fan)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.