BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

The worst of the lot. Is Jake humphries. They ex pros I can kind of understand not liking us they have their elegances so seeing city wipe the floor with their beloved teams is hurting them big time and to be honest I kinda like seeing their pain. But that horrible **** humphries is the anchor and supposed to be impartial. He knows knows absolutely fuck all about football but sits their preaching and whining about every decision that goes our way demanding inquests and the game to be charged if god forbid we ever get the rub of the green once in a while. Yesterday the big calls were all correct from the ref. But he sat there at the end outraged and couldn’t hide his hatred for us egging on Ferdinand and lescott to slag us at every opportunity. And by the way joleon grow a pair and back us up mate and stop trying to be Rio’s bezi mate it’s pathetic! Take a leaf out of NDJ’s book he always backs us when he’s dealing with that smarmy little twat Richard keys. Anyway rant over but for me Jake humphries needs fuckin sacking!
He’s an enormous bell end but surely the narrative comes from the producers?

The aftermatch with BT started with Humphrey’s telling the viewer how Twitter and social media had gone into meltdown. Why would this matter to the majority of their viewers who have no interest in it and are only their to watch the game?

All about the clicks and outrage culture that now presides.
How many tweets does it take to create a meltdown l wonder.
Seems to me with my limited knowledge its just a few anonymous people from an unknown location who might not have seen the incidents spouting off their ill educated opinions about something they know little about anyway.
Reminds me of the days of Picadilly and GMR when callers would ring in post match having listened on the radio and emphatically say that tackle was definitely a foul or that was offside. For some strange reason it always seemed to be Bolton fans who did it.

wouldnt mind betting in debrief there all sat round laughing at outrage they've caused on twitter and here

No outrage here, was a fantastic start to 2022 seeing City come away with all 3 points when they weren’t really on it. The piss boiling and outrage at not knowing the rules of the game made that one of the most enjoyable games so far this season. Our enemies in Merseyside, Stretford and the media have no answer for City’s dominance so simply have to cry about it.

The worst of the lot. Is Jake humphries. They ex pros I can kind of understand not liking us they have their elegances so seeing city wipe the floor with their beloved teams is hurting them big time and to be honest I kinda like seeing their pain. But that horrible **** humphries is the anchor and supposed to be impartial. He knows knows absolutely fuck all about football but sits their preaching and whining about every decision that goes our way demanding inquests and the game to be charged if god forbid we ever get the rub of the green once in a while. Yesterday the big calls were all correct from the ref. But he sat there at the end outraged and couldn’t hide his hatred for us egging on Ferdinand and lescott to slag us at every opportunity. And by the way joleon grow a pair and back us up mate and stop trying to be Rio’s bezi mate it’s pathetic! Take a leaf out of NDJ’s book he always backs us when he’s dealing with that smarmy little twat Richard keys. Anyway rant over but for me Jake humphries needs fuckin sacking!
Sort your spell check mate. Allegiances.;)
Elegance is the last word to use about these cunts either physically and verbally.
I'm still happy about my spellcheck calling journalists' principles as orifices.

I agree and i am writing a letter of complaint, in the main about the poor quality of the presenter. If enough of us do this the editorial team will at least raise the issue with that dick Humphries. (i will focus on the poor standard of media presenting re the bias)...it may make him squirm a bit having to at least have a conversation with his editorial team... ...which is a good start ...it will happen if enough of us complain. I am just going to say ..as a football fan...(not City fan)
My spurs neighbour did this and cancelled his subscription, the part about everyone wanting Arsenal to win was the hammer blow.

Good idea, I have complained to them in a calm and reasoned manner but I doubt they'll listen.

Here's the actual contact for

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email//c/6564
Got BT Sport as part of a package and costs bugger all , but my landline and mobile are with BT and have completed the form and told them i will be cancelling all my custom with them unless i get a specific reply and not a generic pre-written statement , given them seven days or i go the IPTV route and giff gaff sim card , fuck Humphreys , he should not be allowed to get away with his behaviour. There are plenty of other presenters who would jump at the chance of replacing this prick.

Deserves it's own thread.

I thought the commentators were disgraceful today. The worst we've ever had.

Not once did they talk about the game from the City perspective. Didn't talk about how we'd battled from 1-0 down at half time, to win 2-1, away to a Top 4 side.

Refused to say it was an obvious error not giving the penalty on Bernardo.

Main commentator trying to say that Rodri's slip was a foul and potential red!?

There were many other examples in the game that aren't coming to me right now.

Hope they're crying their fucking eyes out right now.
Sat down nice and bonny waiting for kick off when i heard McMinimum pipe up. Turned straight over to Supersport. Problem solved.
And they had SWP as studio pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.