BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

The worst of the lot. Is Jake humphries. They ex pros I can kind of understand not liking us they have their elegances so seeing city wipe the floor with their beloved teams is hurting them big time and to be honest I kinda like seeing their pain. But that horrible **** humphries is the anchor and supposed to be impartial. He knows knows absolutely fuck all about football but sits their preaching and whining about every decision that goes our way demanding inquests and the game to be charged if god forbid we ever get the rub of the green once in a while. Yesterday the big calls were all correct from the ref. But he sat there at the end outraged and couldn’t hide his hatred for us egging on Ferdinand and lescott to slag us at every opportunity. And by the way joleon grow a pair and back us up mate and stop trying to be Rio’s bezi mate it’s pathetic! Take a leaf out of NDJ’s book he always backs us when he’s dealing with that smarmy little twat Richard keys. Anyway rant over but for me Jake humphries needs fuckin sacking!
There should be a thread, “is Jake Humphries a ****?”

The answer is “yes”, 3million likes, close thread.

Just sent this into the horrible biased twats at BT. I know I’m pissing in the wind but did it anyway.

The BT Sport coverage of the live match between Arsenal and Manchester City was one of the most one sided displays of total bias towards one team I have ever seen.

The narrative of the presenter, main pundit and commentators was entirely skewed towards a positive outcome and then later a deep sense of injustice for Arsenal.

The behaviour of the main presenter Jake Humphrey and main commentator Darren Fletcher showed a total bias towards an Arsenal win and this attitude was mirrored by the main pundit Rio Ferdinand and co commentators Martin Keown and Steve McMannaman.

The whole game was portrayed from Arsenal perspective down to the commentator narrative and the half time and post match analysis by the main presenter and main pundit.

Surely it is BT Sports duty to offer a balanced, impartial programme which lends insight based on a fair reflection of the game and not biased views peddled by people who clearly have vested interests in other teams in the premier league and whose views are clearly compromised by that fact.

I feel both the main pundit Jake Humphrey and main commentator Darren Fletcher should be reminded they are there to provide an impartial view of events rather than trying to create a totally unfair narrative against one of the teams, unless they are under instructions by a producer employed by BT to peddle this type of thing that is then it is a whole different problem.

Any team that plays a live match on BT Sport should be offered the same respect as their opponents and in respect to yesterday’s match between Arsenal and Manchester City that was certainly not the case.

The worst of the lot. Is Jake humphries. They ex pros I can kind of understand not liking us they have their elegances so seeing city wipe the floor with their beloved teams is hurting them big time and to be honest I kinda like seeing their pain. But that horrible **** humphries is the anchor and supposed to be impartial. He knows knows absolutely fuck all about football but sits their preaching and whining about every decision that goes our way demanding inquests and the game to be charged if god forbid we ever get the rub of the green once in a while. Yesterday the big calls were all correct from the ref. But he sat there at the end outraged and couldn’t hide his hatred for us egging on Ferdinand and lescott to slag us at every opportunity. And by the way joleon grow a pair and back us up mate and stop trying to be Rio’s bezi mate it’s pathetic! Take a leaf out of NDJ’s book he always backs us when he’s dealing with that smarmy little twat Richard keys. Anyway rant over but for me Jake humphries needs fuckin sacking!
Think you spelt ‘anchor’ wrong :)

The whole narrative and controversy stoked up by these clowns wouldn't have even got a mention if it was the dippers there instead of us. Its too obvious.

What else is obvious is that BT are shitting themselves that Amazon will take up more coverage. And if yesterday's display is how they plan on winning more interaction and getting onside with fans of other clubs, then they've already fucked that up.

BT Sport has and always had a serious vendetta against our club, their coverage of our Champions league campaigns are nothing short of a disgrace, and the amount of ex red shirt players they employ to beat us says everything.

They make the BBC look fair and just, which says everything.
Remember this shit? I don't remember BT sports commentator having their arms around our players neck after reaching the UCL final.

maxresdefault-59.jpg

Just watched on you tube the BT interview with Peter Walton. Feckin' Ferdinand is he upset and just about to cry and that wanchorman (sic) just can't hide his bitterness. Also when they show the claim for a penalty against Eddy why do they rarely show the angle looking up the pitch where there is clear daylight between Eddy getting to the ball before the Arse player. All I can say to Ferdinand and Humphreys is
HA HA FECKING HA.

Anyone read Jake the Snake's book; High Performance?

It'd be awful if it somehow got panned on a global platform such as Amazon. Imagine having your work discredited for nothing like that in public? Hope nobody jumps on and leaves scathing reviews or owt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.