BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I know, but I am totally fucked off with paying them for hate... Obvs cancelling soon and sticking with the streams but just would be nice.
I was lucky to miss their commentary on NYD being at the match. I really can't stand them especially the coverage of our European away games. I listen to them for a bit then I mute them if they're getting on my nerves. I don't need to listen because I know who all our players are and how much they actually cost. The cost or age of the opposition players is irrelevant to me and I certainly don't need to know what some ex-player with no affiliation to City thinks they should do to win the game.
I'm not going to bin off the the main football broadcasters in favour of some dodgy, unreliable, buffering stream that's 10 mins behind and I find out from my mates on Whatsapp that we've scored.
My advice is either go to the match and if that's not possible hit the MUTE button. Watching the match back with commentary after a win is highly amusing by the way.

I was lucky to miss their commentary on NYD being at the match. I really can't stand them especially the coverage of our European away games. I listen to them for a bit then I mute them if they're getting on my nerves. I don't need to listen because I know who all our players are and how much they actually cost. The cost or age of the opposition players is irrelevant to me and I certainly don't need to know what some ex-player with no affiliation to City thinks they should do to win the game.
I'm not going to bin off the the main football broadcasters in favour of some dodgy, unreliable, buffering stream that's 10 mins behind and I find out from my mates on Whatsapp that we've scored.
My advice is either go to the match and if that's not possible hit the MUTE button. Watching the match back with commentary after a win is highly amusing by the way.
try iptv

That's made my decision to bin BT sport. If I miss it I'll get a firestick and IPTV but not another penny is going towards their biased c***s in the commentary box. All 3 were a disgrace today.
I’ve already done just that because I was in serious danger of kicking the fuck out of my TV. As many have said on here let’s just enjoy the snide cunts misery

Wish Sky and BT had the crowd only audio option like Amazon do.

Recieved an e-mail and reference number from BT after my complaint , apparently it will take ten days to submit their excuses /reply , suggest as many blues as possible do the same , it takes a couple of minutes but will annoy the f*ck out of someone who has to deal with the complaints at BT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.