BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Kinda don’t like how Lescott sits there keeping quiet while they try their best to smear us.
Don't think you can really blame Lescott.
The problem is they have a producer in their ear constantly telling them what to discuss.
Just feel he decided to keep a dignified silence rather than legitimise their bullshit

You could also see it yesterday with how quick Souness was cut off with regard to the Mane red card.

The problem with ex city players as pundits as they are almost anti city they try that hard to be neutral. The only ex player that doesn’t hide his feelings towards city is Micah.
That is why there is no place for the likes of camel gob and his like on our games, they intimidate the new blues into conforming, in 20 years more times and when we have equaled the scum cunts record then it will be them who are complaining about under-representation, it surely has to change by then, surely? lol

That is why there is no place for the likes of camel gob and his like on our games, they intimidate the new blues into conforming, in 20 years more times and when we have equaled the scum cunts record then it will be them who are complaining about under-representation, it surely has to change by then, surely? lol

I prefer ferdinand to Richards, I cringe when Micah speaks.
As I cringed when i read his piece in the Mail on Saturday( at the m in laws)

Nice guy though.

Not had time to read the whole thread and was wondering if anyone has clips of the Martinelli foul on Bernardo in the first half and the penalty claim for the grab on Jesus, again first half. Was at the game so don't know if they showed replays of either incident.

Not had time to read the whole thread and was wondering if anyone has clips of the Martinelli foul on Bernardo in the first half and the penalty claim for the grab on Jesus, again first half. Was at the game so don't know if they showed replays of either incident.
Nothing to see here. You just need to know that the win was "undeserved" that's all.

It isn't and won't be measured on success, quality of football, brilliance of players etc.

It will be measured based on who has the most plastic twats accessing their online output.

Likes, Clicks and Mentions - that's the barometer for success for the current media twats covering our national sport.

It's astonishing that they get away with it.

I’m the wrong side of 60yrs but I swear to god I’m staying around to watch this happen.

It isn't and won't be measured on success, quality of football, brilliance of players etc.

It will be measured based on who has the most plastic twats accessing their online output.

Likes, Clicks and Mentions - that's the barometer for success for the current media twats covering our national sport.

It's astonishing that they get away with it.
In 20 years time those rag cunts children will be City fans :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.