BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Good read, thanks Gary!
Thanks. It’s important we keep spelling out the facts not the fiction.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already in here but the BT commentary was so bad that even Barry Glendenning called it 'scandalous' and 'fuelling conspiracy theory idiots' on the Guardian podcast yesterday.

I don't think I've ever heard him mutter even a vaguely positive thing about City, ever.

Just watching the match again and the difference in commentary is plain as day.
Darren Fletcher goes from orgasmic (arsenal score, arsenal penalty not given, goal line clearanceby Ake) to monotone ( city penalty, arsenal red card, Rodri goal).
No excitement in the last minute goal. Mutters that the goal stands. Mcpointy twat forced himself to say something. Absolutely shocking.
Then in the heat of the moment of a possible winning goal they decide to pick man of the match and give it to the arsenal midfielder partey. The excitement returned when arsenal attacked but overall as one sided a commentary you'll ever see.

More to come in the future I'm sure from anti city btsports.

The garbled rant from Fletcher on the VAR decision in favour of City's penalty going against the love of sports fans.

The BBC weren’t much better. Although the MOTD post game comments were reasonably fair, the commentator failed to use either ‘shirt’ or ‘pull’ whilst VAR showed the Bernardo incident 8 times!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.