BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

I can just laugh at their pain! Arsenal
do have some scum bag dirty players. Martinelli is on top of that list. Must have been trained at the Van Versie school of whining. Result is all that matters. They must have forgotten Arsenal had a full week to prepare for that game. The penalty for us is obvious the Arsenal one not given is about right. Not sure how much more VAR can do as it did well today. They are trying to find faults where there is none. Arsenal did play well but if you don’t take your chances this is what happens.

Not very often I do it but I turned the sound off today for the second half. Turned the volume down to 1, where you can just hear them but not tell what they`re saying, as sitting in silence just doesn`t seem right.
Usually I like Keown, but today he nailed his colour`s to the mast so from a City perspective the coverage was awful. Add into that McPointy will want what`s best for the Bindippers and it`s a recipe of anti Cityness.
And don`t get me started on Jake the Snidey Twat.

Not very often I do it but I turned the sound off today for the second half. Turned the volume down to 1, where you can just hear them but not tell what they`re saying, as sitting in silence just doesn`t seem right.
Usually I like Keown, but today he nailed his colour`s to the mast so from a City perspective the coverage was awful. Add into that McPointy will want what`s best for the Bindippers and it`s a recipe of anti Cityness.
And don`t get me started on Jake the Snidey Twat.
City Official Website every time for me. Normally a few seconds behind but I'd rather that the the garbage BT serve up. Commentators (Alistair Mann and Michael Brown today) are pro-City obviously, but they are ALWAYS fair and call it how they see it.

To be fair Ferdinand did say after the match that if it’s a shirt pull outside the box it’s a foul then it has to be a pen if it’s inside the box regardless if Bernardo went down.
Even that referring genius Walton agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.