BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Keown generally gives City a lot of credit (as you'd expect bearing in mind how good we are) but today we were playing his beloved Arsenal.

The worst bit for me was when Jesus was held in the penalty area and the commentators said it was fine. No big inquiry afterwards about why VAR did not review it. It looked like a penalty to me. If it was an Arsenal player fouled in a similar manner would the commentators have said in was fine? Would Jake Humphrey have lead a witch hunt into VAR inconsistency?

The commentary is as much guilty of inconsistencies as VAR.
PR37 got one (Norwich away ?) With far less contact than today.
No replay shown at half time, nothing.

As for BT and var, the reason var didn't ask the referee do go to the monitor for Eddie's 'foul' is because they agreed with the ref. Why BT idiots kept saying otherwise shows how biased they are

That's made my decision to bin BT sport. If I miss it I'll get a firestick and IPTV but not another penny is going towards their biased c***s in the commentary box. All 3 were a disgrace today.
Had iptv over a year now never miss a game and I’m either there or at home but sky and bt don’t get a penny from me! Get it done blue you won’t regret it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.