BT Sport commentary v Arsenal (A)

Go on Joleon. What a great start to the year with games and excitement and City win I’m happy with that

The worst bit for me was when Jesus was held in the penalty area and the commentators said it was fine. No big inquiry afterwards about why VAR did not review it. It looked like a penalty to me. If it was an Arsenal player fouled in a similar manner would the commentators have said in was fine? Would Jake Humphrey have lead a witch hunt into VAR inconsistency?

The commentary is as much guilty of inconsistencies as VAR.

Our club should be complaining about that coverage. Objectively diabolical.
Complain about what exactly? They owe us nothing - including impartial coverage of our games.

They broadcast a product - customers decide whether they want to pay for it. Or not.

Summed it up perfectly for me when they were shouting that Laporte raised his arms to Martinelli in the second half.

Lambasting the decision for VAR to not take a look, then replay showed that there were no arms raised at all and they shut up very quickly. Bizarre.

I'm fairly certain it's at that point that Keown says the ref had lost control of the game.

Erm............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.